Skip to main content

grey ghost fleet numbers

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #139664 by werkhorse
All good mate .... Good luck with your look around .... ;D

You might Laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #139665 by CHIPMONK
had a great trip down to the apple isle had a look at the truck museum that ken midson has going on down there ,it's a great idea i'd like to thank ken for his hospitality :)

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #139666 by DeejAy
Replied by DeejAy on topic Re: grey ghost fleet numbers
Soo this may be a dumb question but how do u tell what k-whopper was a grey ghost as I see one on gumtree up the road from me labelled as one?

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #139667 by werkhorse
Grab me the chassis number and I will put it against my list and that is the only decimate way. Originally there were a few ways to tell but over the years they got changed about a fair bit and the tell tale signs aren't so tell tale. One easy way is look at the paint data plate .... It should say German Racing Silver as the paint colour

You might Laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #139668 by werkhorse
Nha ha I just realised which one you are talking about .... That's our very own Ken903's ghost .... Originally KT040 for Kwikasair

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #139669 by DeejAy
Is that kens truck? He came down at one stage last year or so n got the chassis number off my truck when I had it at work

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #139670 by werkhorse
www.hcvc.com.au/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1398933418

This is it yup.

Mind if I ask what yours is ?

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #139671 by DeejAy
I don't know it's history only a k124cr 79 model. ken looked up chassis number through kenworth but he couldn't recall what it was so it couldn't of been too important

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #139672 by werkhorse
All good mate, I don't own a truck at all, although I did have 2 K series Inters years ago, so you have one more than iI have ;D love to see photos of it ;)

Time to create page: 0.559 seconds