Skip to main content

Oldfulla's pain and how we all heard of it

More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #145684 by Mairjimmy
It all started with me getting my licence to drive 1967,I decide I go for a run through SA in my FJ ute

but came to a flooded creek out a few hundred miles north of Adelaide, where Sarge :x had pull the punt out of the creek a few years before to take a couple of photo's

and his old Acco couldn't pull back in :-X :-X :-X........
So with it been late in the day I decided I camp the night so got a good fire going and WOULDYOU know it, no you wouldn't,,, but he did, Wouldyou turned up there in his T model truck, had a delivery of 15 bags of wheat to north of here

Then ROLAND turn up in a twin engine Deutz

asked was there something wrong, we said only the creeks is running and we are going to camp the night, ROLAND said he was rang yesterday and they asked him WHY ISN"T DONE YET so I will have to keep going, so off he went splash lot of roaring, ##***#@* :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :'( :'( :'( And there is ROLAND in the middle of the creek. So over to the fire to dry ROLAND out and bit of a chat, jolly good fire you lads have got here , next thing we hear is a fire siren and blow me down it's BEAVER on his fire truck

hell bent to put out our fire ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) after BEAVER is convinced to leave the fire alone he see's ROLAND, what the hell are you doing out here, I am trying to find out what model truck this is without going into SWISHY'S WotZit post

Bit more of a chat and BEAVER ask us if we think SWISHY is loosing the plot because he never seem to know where he is, he alway's asking WheremEye. ;D ;D ;D ;D and he keeps going back to his childhood {Scallywag wise words] ;) ;). We think that it not to bad yet because he still knows he don't know were he is and he still can get help from the forum mainly from the DAZZA1949 ..DEBO...GEOFFB..RAY...BLACKDUCK59...STEVEB even if he thinks he's is halfway between here an there...Plus many more. Then if it's not DEADLY pulling up in the Beddy on his way north to Darwin to catch the plane to Ireland, so he will be held up. Just then we all hear it, the noise is getting louder and louder and louder, then we see the dust, and all these thing crawling on the ground, ROLAND races to the nearest tree and climbs it, yelling run every body, it couldn't be could it BEAVER said I think that GREENIE and CHOCS droving the GOANNAS to Tasmania, You had better get out of that tree ROLAND they climb trees ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

TO BE CONTINUED

Time to get up andd get going.......todays bad decisions aren't going to make themselves!!!
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by Mairjimmy.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #145685 by Bugly
I think I'm liking this story!! ... bring it on!!! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

1948 Fordson E83W 10/10 pickup

More
9 years 9 months ago #145686 by Mairjimmy
Bugly, Bit more research need, looking for some thing on you, I thought you were at a show today
Colin

Time to get up andd get going.......todays bad decisions aren't going to make themselves!!!

9 years 9 months ago #145687 by
I am waiting.... :-)

More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #145688 by geoffb
Come on Colin be sitting alnight waiting waiting waiting :( :(
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by geoffb.

9 years 9 months ago #145689 by
I also have been waiting but now just as you are waking up I am going to sleep. :) (well quite soon)

So I will have to wait a bit longer, because its still Sunday here... well it is for another 90 mins anyway..

Cheers
RS :)

More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #145690 by wouldyou
This story could be developing in to a cereal 'cos it was wheat in those bags!
David.
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by wouldyou.

More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #145691 by modela2010
Another true story! Keep it coming. Luv the piccies.
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by modela2010.

More
9 years 9 months ago #145692 by atkipete
Keep em coming.

More
9 years 9 months ago #145693 by geoffb
Matey
If you don't get it started soon most of us will have forgotten where it started :-? :-?

Time to create page: 0.521 seconds