Skip to main content

Oldfulla's pain and how we all heard of it

More
9 years 9 months ago #145704 by geoffb
Think I go and take some medication I'm getting confused to $hit house
I thought the Goanna's where all in Tassie
Why is Rodders in a boat is that because of parole condition not allowed to cross the border (River being the Murray)
Roland was up a tree was why he was qiuet on the forum
Any way back to o great mayor

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #145705 by
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D....this is bloody hilarious! ;D ;D...keep it all comin' Mairjimmy 8-) 8-)

More
9 years 9 months ago #145706 by Mairjimmy
geoffb, The goannas weren't in Tassie because greenie and chocs were still looking for away across , and as for Rodders I didn't no he was on parole, ;) ;) ;) ;)

ACT 3

We had roasted a few of the goannas, so we had eaten our fill and laid around the fire with a flagon, a medical ward against chill.Well the subject of pain got us all going and the yarns that were told were diverse and as the level of port slowly lowered all the yarns got progressively worse.
Well there was gallstones and haemorrhoids and toothache and fractures and pains in the head,[one bloke even told of his experiment with a taser gun] till OLDFULLA reared up on one elbow and as he reached for the flagon he said, look you blokes would not know what real pain is and he frowned as he lifted the port.
When me mate were trapping for rabbits, one day I took short, well I selected this big sandy burrow, at the end of my quick stepping stroll, not knowing my mate had been there and just set a trap in the hole, well I squatted in deep concentration, unaware of impending mishap and SNAP in a furry of red dirt my manhood was clamped in the trap.
We all sat therein silence with our teeth all on edge at the thought, but OLDFULLA just lifted the flagon and continued to give his report.
Well I admit the trap was quite painful and would hate to go through again, but the greatest of pain came shortly after when I reached the end of the chain

Time to get up andd get going.......todays bad decisions aren't going to make themselves!!!

Time to create page: 0.460 seconds