Skip to main content

Is it a ?? ??

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #152071 by Mairjimmy
Is it a ?? ?? was created by Mairjimmy
Is this one of Bugly's Fords, :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ this is out of Ianoz thread in the sales section. I don't think we aren't allowed to comment in there which is good idea.

Colin

Time to get up andd get going.......todays bad decisions aren't going to make themselves!!!
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Mairjimmy.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #152072 by Bobsboy
Replied by Bobsboy on topic Re: Is it a ?? ??

Forum followers,
I have suggested to other moderators that we just pull the plug, no beg pardons, on any offending posts; . . . ./me

Hi,
I reckon that still lets us chat about For Sale stuff in the For Sale section.

You know, interesting additional positive information or recollections about how it was the duck guts - king of the road - top shelf bit of gear,
back in the days when we were all young, handsome and knew all the answers to every question.
(Ahh, those were the days [remember them?].) ;D remember? :-/ remember what? :-[

If the vendor recons his wotzit is the last good unmolested example on the planet and worth twice it's weight in gold. . . .

Shhhh,
Don't worry about it.
Say nothing, let it be.
Play nice.

Talk about the other stuff.

Just saying,
-b

Mucking about on the edge
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Bobsboy.

More
9 years 4 months ago #152073 by VicHung
Replied by VicHung on topic Re: Is it a ?? ??

Is this one of Bugly's Fords?

Looks to me like a Morris, not a Ford!

More
9 years 4 months ago #152074 by oldgmc
Replied by oldgmc on topic Re: Is it a ?? ??
Probably a post ww 2 Z model Morris van 8hp

Old trucks will make you poor but not unhappy

More
9 years 4 months ago #152075 by Bugly
Replied by Bugly on topic Re: Is it a ?? ??

Is this one of Bugly's Fords?

Looks to me like a Morris, not a Ford!

The Fords in both 5HP and 10HP never had suicide doors, so I'm with VicHung ... a Morris ;)

1948 Fordson E83W 10/10 pickup

More
9 years 4 months ago #152076 by Mairjimmy
Replied by Mairjimmy on topic Re: Is it a ?? ??
VicHung [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif] seems that you are correct.
oldgmc, [smiley=beer.gif] [smiley=beer.gif]look like you to were on the money saying a van because it's been chop off behind the doors [smiley=beer.gif]Bugly you were to late but have a [smiley=beer.gif]
I was thinking maybe a comer

Colin

Time to get up andd get going.......todays bad decisions aren't going to make themselves!!!

More
9 years 4 months ago #152077 by ianoz
Replied by ianoz on topic Re: Is it a ?? ??
Yep , It was a Morris, Had an 8 on the bonnet emblem .,Been Hacked off behind the door and made into a Ute .
Seller knows most of this stuff is well past its used by date ,Lot of it is totally to far gone ,But there are bits on them that could help restore someones Project .
We Bought a BTD8 From him .We have had our BTD8 for 2 years ,guy we got it from had it for a year .He got it from Tillys Where the previous owner sold it as he had looked unsuccessfully for 3 years for the the parts to fix it .
So he had what we wanted , and could have screwed any price nearly out of us For this bit of unobtainium . He could have sold the rippers off it for twice the price we paid ,But he could see it would help us get ours going .When we left ,he had 6{7 counting the tractor the mate we went down with bought }items less to worry about .He is happy ,We are happy .The Idea of posting the photos s to help people that he may just have that piece of unobtainium they need . I saw comments of a thread here about someone wanting a Lad Cab .Comments were windscreens were nearly impossible to find .Well , there is two L:ad cabs up there . Yes Rusted out and look like crap , but both have windscreens ..Did not look under the Rusted out Commer Cab ,But there could be a Knocker motor under it .How many Commer knocker motors being made at present ,Humm maybe that rusty laughed at pile of junk has some value ..Same with the Old Leyland Truck.I know Member on here Looked for ages to find a Starter motor for a leyland diesel . Pretty hard to find .Probably a couple right there .
Within 90 days this stuff will more than likely Be on its way to china ,as it can not stay where it is .

Time to create page: 0.549 seconds