Skip to main content

Overlander's old Photos

More
1 year 1 month ago #244717 by overlander
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, Inter-Action, Mrsmackpaul, PaulFH, Southbound, Tacho, wee-allis, xspanrman, Brocky45, oliver1950 and 1 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 month ago #244732 by overlander
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, eerfree, Inter-Action, Mrsmackpaul, PaulFH, Tacho, wee-allis, xspanrman, oliver1950

More
1 year 1 month ago #244811 by overlander
Replied by overlander on topic Overlander's old Photos
Nev becomes an owner-driver towing for Thompson's
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, Inter-Action, Lang, PaulFH, wee-allis, xspanrman, oliver1950

More
1 year 1 month ago #244819 by theabundantlife
Nice F7 for ya there Swishy!

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 1 month ago #244820 by Swishy
Replied by Swishy on topic Overlander's old Photos
Eye try to blank them 'V' Busses outa my mind
LOL

U can keep your Volvos n bugger off

LOL

cya

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH
Last edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Swishy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wee-allis, theabundantlife

More
1 year 1 month ago #244840 by theabundantlife
Must be torture for you out on the road Swishy. Since purchasing the F7 recently I am seeing Volvo trucks everywhere, seemed like every second truck was a Volvo. I decided to do a survey on the 320km round trip to Bunbury today. Of the 167 trucks I saw (MR class or bigger), there were 34 Volvos (about 1/5), closely followed by your Kenworths at 29, then 20 Scania, 18 Isuzu, 16 Hino, 10 Mack, and a smattering of various other rigs. I was seeing mainly Volvos earlier on (6:30 am to 7am), but then the Kenworths and Isuzus started coming out in force. I guess the Volvo's needed to get a head start eh Swishy?

Chris
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, overlander, xspanrman

More
1 year 4 weeks ago #244852 by overlander
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, cobbadog, Inter-Action, Mrsmackpaul, PaulFH, Tacho, xspanrman, oliver1950

More
1 year 4 weeks ago #244874 by cobbadog
Replied by cobbadog on topic Overlander's old Photos
My mate across the road just got back in the chair after his heart attack 9 or so weeks ago. The company he is with now had his Kenworth all ready for his return which makes him a happy campaigner. But most of the rest of the fleet are now new Volvo's bought with the extended warranty that covers everything including light globes to be fix under warranty for so many years. It was this deal that sold that brand into the yard. For what ever reason the boss ask Trev if he wanted one and his reply was not suitable for here as not to offend due to bad language but in short NO. Boss man said he was thinking of getting him a new 900 series Kenworth later this year.
One of the Volvo's went 5 klms down the road and the new drover laid it on its side going around a corner trying to beat the traffic light. He is looking for another job.

Cheers Cobba & Cobbarette
Coopernook, The Centre of our Universe
Working on more play time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, theabundantlife

More
1 year 4 weeks ago #244880 by theabundantlife

But most of the rest of the fleet are now new Volvo's bought with the extended warranty that covers everything including light globes to be fix under warranty for so many years. It was this deal that sold that brand into the yard.

I was wondering what incentives were being offered, there is a disproportionate percentage of new or near new Volvo trucks on the road at the moment.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, cobbadog

More
1 year 4 weeks ago #244881 by 180wannabe
Replied by 180wannabe on topic Overlander's old Photos
Yes, they must be cheap, or offering very lucrative incentives, because the trucks are heavy, and time consuming/expensive to fix.
The following user(s) said Thank You: theabundantlife

Time to create page: 0.674 seconds