Skip to main content

Overlander's Truck Brochures

More
2 years 3 months ago #231090 by PaulFH
Start off with some on Alltrans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mrsmackpaul, overlander, R.Buron, xspanrman, oliver1950

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 months ago #231093 by PaulFH
Replied by PaulFH on topic Overlander's Truck Brochures
A lot on Atkinsons
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, Mrsmackpaul, overlander, oliver1950

More
2 years 3 months ago #231094 by PaulFH
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, Mrsmackpaul, overlander, oliver1950

More
2 years 3 months ago #231095 by PaulFH

More
2 years 3 months ago #231097 by PaulFH
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, Dave_64, Mrsmackpaul, overlander, asw120, xspanrman, Brocky45, oliver1950

More
2 years 2 months ago #231231 by PaulFH
The following user(s) said Thank You: overlander, oliver1950

More
2 years 2 months ago #231232 by PaulFH
The following user(s) said Thank You: overlander, asw120, roKWiz, oliver1950

More
2 years 2 months ago #231233 by PaulFH
The following user(s) said Thank You: overlander, oliver1950

More
2 years 2 months ago #231234 by PaulFH
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lang, overlander, roKWiz, xspanrman, Brocky45, oliver1950

More
2 years 2 months ago #231263 by overlander
Greetings. Those truck photos after the Autocar brochures were taxed from FB. The one photo taken on the unsealed road looks like the same truck Bruce McDonald had going by the roo-bar and cab air. I save the photos on my cell phone and Cath moves them to the brochure file. I've started part B in anticipation of catching up with Nev and getting his small collection. I also asked an ex-Detroit chum for some stuff and he's working on it- pole pole as they say in Swahili [slowly slowly] And I asked a chum where I used to work to see what material he can find buried in the back of cupboards all relating to engine sales. There are quite a few names on the mailing list for the USB so don't be surprised if you get a request for your postal address. If you want to add your name just wait untill we get through the first round of posting & re-posting, Ta Pete
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mrsmackpaul, PaulFH, xspanrman

Time to create page: 0.636 seconds