Skip to main content

Haddad's Transport

More
12 years 2 months ago #77831 by Dan88
Replied by Dan88 on topic Re: Haddad's Transport
Gee Michael, you've got a hell of a memory.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #77832 by Kav
Replied by Kav on topic Re: Haddad's Transport
Hi Dan- I took a lot of notice of them because I had several Commers at that time and you always look at the newer trucks - Michael.

More
12 years 2 months ago #77833 by Dan88
Replied by Dan88 on topic Re: Haddad's Transport
Funny you should mention the Commers. The family is looking for a photo of a green rigid table top Commer they owned.

More
12 years 2 months ago #77834 by BK
Replied by BK on topic Re: Haddad's Transport
I remember Haddads custom built tanker, fuel in the tanker, then the square body built around the tank would be loaded with grain for the return trip.
Also one of the Haddads (can't remember his name) married Rhonda from the Gurlie pub.

Trust me

More
12 years 2 months ago #77835 by Bruce99
Replied by Bruce99 on topic Re: Haddad's Transport
Ahhh! There's some memories from that pub. Went past it a couple of months ago & it just isn't the same ...........

***********&&---Bruce99---&&***********

More
10 years 8 months ago #77836 by RikR
Replied by RikR on topic Re: Haddad's Transport
Hi Dan.. I have some photos that were found in an album at Innisfail dump about 10 years ago.. as far as I can tell they belonged to a guy named Bernie Collins as this was written inside the front cover.. unfortunately I have misplaced the originals, but still have scanned copies.. I have exhausted myself trying to find Bernie or anyone who knew or knows him so that they can find their home.. there are several photos of trucks, possibly in Tully.. one in particular has Haddad Transport written on the door, which is how I found you.. I would be happy to send them to you if you'd like.. just leave me a message.. cheers mate, Rik.

More
10 years 8 months ago #77837 by waynestr
Replied by waynestr on topic Re: Haddad's Transport

Welcome on board Daniel.Yes Angle is talking about Dazz's W-model,I'm sure the guys here will get this topic going as Haddads had a impressive show for their day and you might want to also include the Lahood K123.
To everyone else out there this is a link to Daniel's filckr page there is some great shots on there www.flickr.com/photos/haddads/ Cheers James.

Link not working for me ...Computer says no.......oops link broken

More
10 years 8 months ago #77838 by oldfulla
Replied by oldfulla on topic Re: Haddad's Transport

Hi Dan 88, Your family owned some great trucks, know a guy who has an old seatle Haddads truck.Jimmey has some great pics of these. :D 8-).Check out his Flickr site ,

Angle - could you please post a link to 'Jimmeys' Flickr site?

Oldfulla

More
10 years 8 months ago #77839 by oldfulla
Replied by oldfulla on topic Re: Haddad's Transport

Welcome on board Daniel.Yes Angle is talking about Dazz's W-model,I'm sure the guys here will get this topic going as Haddads had a impressive show for their day and you might want to also include the Lahood K123.
To everyone else out there this is a link to Daniel's filckr page there is some great shots on there www.flickr.com/photos/haddads/ Cheers James.

This link doenst work for me either - could Dan please post it again please?

Oldfulla

More
10 years 8 months ago #77840 by waynestr
Replied by waynestr on topic Re: Haddad's Transport
Now coming up as " this member is no longer active on flicker". Bummer, I was looking forward to the photos.

Time to create page: 0.625 seconds