Skip to main content
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationNo eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configuration

Oldish inter with crane

More
12 years 1 month ago #78917 by nutterphillips
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationOldish inter with crane was created by nutterphillips
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationFlee bay finds

Looks like an AB(?) Diesel very dead cab but great for bits, in Penerith NSW

Ex CFA 338n WF Leyland

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #78918 by Mairjimmy
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by Mairjimmy on topic Re: Oldish inter with crane
G-Day nutterphillips.It is a Inter AA 180 a very sad :( :( :( one at that and I would think it would take more weekend than what I have left to rebuild her back to life.I would say just right for the scrap man.

Time to get up andd get going.......todays bad decisions aren't going to make themselves!!!

More
12 years 1 month ago #78919 by Buc
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by Buc on topic Re: Oldish inter with crane
Looks like a job for the transtar jockey. 8-)

Only be takin him a weekend ta sort it out. :D

More
12 years 1 month ago #78920 by Soft-Hearted-Scotsman
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by Soft-Hearted-Scotsman on topic Re: Oldish inter with crane
Well, someone bought it for $66. Hope it was one of you fellas, not a scrappie.

Kind Regards

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #78921 by Soft-Hearted-Scotsman
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by Soft-Hearted-Scotsman on topic Re: Oldish inter with crane
Correction. it went for $600. My bad typing.

Kind Regards

Time to create page: 0.410 seconds