Skip to main content

The Ray Gilleland collection

More
11 years 2 months ago #102840 by werkhorse
Part 2....

One time there was a mix up over one weekend I don

You might Laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #102841 by werkhorse
Part 3.....

Around this time there was a popular product on the market that was legal to use and could be bought over the counter called

You might Laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same

More
11 years 2 months ago #102842 by werkhorse
Part 4......

As the cabby was opening the door to

More
11 years 2 months ago #102843 by philip
thanks mrs mack

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #102844 by fageol100
Thanks for printing out Ray's stories, werkhorse. Great stories-always good for a laugh. I guess those old KWs that Ray drove must have had the 12 speed Spicer 8125 Synchro Master, or 8125U constant mesh boxes as he descibes them only having 3 gear positions.
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by fageol100.

More
11 years 2 months ago #102845 by werkhorse
I have been busy sorting the great ...... and I mean great amount of stuff I have of Ray's so I will post a few from time to time.

More
11 years 2 months ago #102846 by Tacho
A great read. At times it was like being in the cab with him. Thanks Ray and Darren.

More
11 years 2 months ago #102847 by werkhorse

More
11 years 2 months ago #102848 by werkhorse
The Standard Motor Co. who produced the Vanguard and the Standard 10 small sedan in Melbourne were not happy with the backlog trying to deliver bodies and complete cars to the Sydney plant via the railways in the early 1950

More
11 years 2 months ago #102849 by dependable diesel
Thanks werkhorse for puting that up what a top read ;)

if the shoe fits wear it!!

Time to create page: 0.532 seconds