Skip to main content

Lancefield 21st &22nd February 2015

9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #148662 by
.... always a good one to have a good look at, with my one enduring favourite feature .....plenty of shady trees...YAY !! 8-) 8-)

for almost all interstate travellers there are generally good amenities with local accommodation and services.... i still reckon this one will grow to be huge over a period of time....all the best to the organisers....

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #148663 by Mairjimmy
Detective featuring FORD should make it a real top show. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ a little LN 8000 should fit in nicely 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Colin

Time to get up andd get going.......todays bad decisions aren't going to make themselves!!!
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Mairjimmy.

9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #148664 by
...might bring the old XF Fairmont wagon along as well... 8-) 8-)...GO THE FORDS !!

More
9 years 4 months ago #148665 by towie
a few sign,s around lancefield would help, maybe they would get some of the local public to come along and have a look

9 years 4 months ago #148666 by

a few sign,s around lancefield would help, maybe they would get some of the local public to come along and have a look

Towie would have to agree my son works not far from there and also has some mates that live in Lancfield and they never seem to know it's on until the trucks roll in. Also the direction signage was better last year than the previous but could still do with some improvements.

It's a fantastic venue one of the best but just a little more promotion around the area would help even more.

Trevor

9 years 4 months ago #148667 by
I have been a couple of times it seems the locals dont no about it maybe a few flyers in the windows of the shops might help.

More
9 years 4 months ago #148668 by towie
i am trying to get some flyer,s, i asked a committee member but he did not have any, the caravan park has closed down so there will be no acommadation there, i would have a big banner on the old telcom building at kal kello for a start . a lot of traffic go,s though lancefield a sign on the 4 main entry,s would be good.

More
9 years 4 months ago #148669 by steveb
Every shop in Lancefield has flyers on the truck show , and have had them for about 3 weeks , no matter how much signage you put up , how much is enough?
If anyone can tell the organizers of any show how to get complete coverage for their events , let them know.
It does not matter who the host club is , we all need help to make these shows successful.
Ask yourself ..What can I do to help...Not just put negativity up about the organizers , who you think are not doing enough.
At least they are doing the best they can with what they have to work with.
END OF RANT

9 years 4 months ago #148670 by
Steve great to hear all the shops have the flyers and I know that there are restrictions on signage.

The feed back may sound negative but it is feed back from the local public. Towie's and mine are just a thought about how to improve this as it sounds like maybe some of the work done in the last few years maybe not quite hitting the target.

Its a fantastic event and all we are trying to do is make it even better with some more local support. Keep up the great work.

Trevor

More
9 years 4 months ago #148671 by cymro
If someone is interested in accomodation for rent for the event .
We have a self contained unit - kitchen ,queen bedroom,sofa bed in lounge.
we are in Riddells Creek .20 minutes away.

PM me for more details

Time to create page: 0.452 seconds