Skip to main content

Lancefield 21st &22nd February 2015

More
9 years 3 months ago #148672 by towie
got some flyer,s in the mail today, have some sign,s on the way witch i am going to put up, that is my way of helping

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #148673 by towie
i was born and bread in lancefield, i have lancefield proudly painted on the door of my truck i will always help getting thing,s running in lancefield, you could also try lancemore hill half way between lancefield and kilmore for accomadation ,

More
9 years 3 months ago #148674 by bparo
I am hoping to make this the long distance test run with my remotored International to see how it handles hills,
If it has teething issues I will bring the XP ute down since they are featuring Fords.

If I can only make one day is the Saturday or Sunday the better day? Of course the weather might have some say in it too! ;)

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

More
9 years 3 months ago #148675 by Mairjimmy

I am hoping to make this the long distance test run with my remotored International to see how it handles hills,
If it has teething issues I will bring the XP ute down since they are featuring Fords.

If I can only make one day is the Saturday or Sunday the better day? Of course the weather might have some say in it too! ;)

Bruce, Its a long way for one day you better be there Friday night and make it a long weekend ;) ;) ;) ;)
Colin

Time to get up andd get going.......todays bad decisions aren't going to make themselves!!!

More
9 years 3 months ago #148676 by bparo
we will see what happens. stay tuned

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

More
9 years 3 months ago #148677 by steveb
After Allora , Trucks are coming from as far as the sunshine? state , as well as from NSW and all points between Qld. and Lancefield .
Far East Gippsland and Tasmania also have exhibits travelling to the annual show.
Two days as usual of fun and festivities.
Who's coming from where and what with?

More
9 years 3 months ago #148678 by towie
i went and put up sign,s on the main road entry,s to lancefield last week, so i have done my bit ,,,

9 years 3 months ago #148679 by
Towie well done.

[IMG

[IMG

Trevor

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
9 years 3 months ago #148680 by Swishy
U're not gunna believe thiz

BUT

cya

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

More
9 years 3 months ago #148681 by Mairjimmy
Heck he started the count I better get a move on :o :o :o :o
Colin

Time to get up andd get going.......todays bad decisions aren't going to make themselves!!!

Time to create page: 0.548 seconds