Skip to main content

HTAA Rocklea Show (16th/17th May) - run from Melb

More
9 years 3 days ago #155041 by steveb
Grinnin' The trips still on......Bringing the Schnitzelburger , with an Inter and a Dodge on the back.........
Gilly is still working on the Ex G.B. Dodge but as of last night was still confident of making the trip.....
Have'nt heard from the others to confirm they are still on the job.....
P.S. Chill the Fantas ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 days ago #155042 by gilly
Gilly run into a major dilemma yesterday, I was advised that the engine mounts coming in from the States, missed the weekly stock intake, will be arriving, hopefully next Tuesday. :-/
Things were going well to get back on the road for this one, never mind, next year. :o
GG

More
8 years 11 months ago #155043 by Lang
Well Steve has arrived with his collection. well done!

Good pre-event roll up with a lot of vehicles prepositioned for the start tomorrow.

Lang

More
8 years 11 months ago #155044 by asw120
A good day was had by all. Good weather (a little cool at times, better than getting burnt!) Good turnout of vehicles/equipment and people.

Jarrod.

“I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them”

― Adlai E. Stevenson II

More
8 years 11 months ago #155045 by hayseed
good pictures Jarrod, thanks for putting them up..
You didn't happen to see a Mexican Schnitzleburger & Its pilot steveb tucked away in the Naughty corner??? :-/

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

More
8 years 11 months ago #155046 by asw120

good pictures Jarrod, thanks for putting them up..
You didn't happen to see a Mexican Schnitzleburger & Its pilot steveb tucked away in the Naughty corner??? :-/

Yes, I did! We had a good chat. Remiss of me not to get evidence photos! Good to see some had made the effort to come from long distances.

Cheers.

“I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them”

― Adlai E. Stevenson II

More
8 years 11 months ago #155047 by Mrsmackpaul
I am down for the weekend and took some photo's as well Im not much chop at the photo taking thing but got have a try

I spent the day checking out heads for my D7 and going thru some injectors just off to the side of to the side of photo's 3 and 4 of asw 120
I did see what I thought was his ute driving around but never got to catch up with him I saw a few other trucks I have seen around before but didnt catch any of there drivers maybe tomorrow

Paul

[img][URL=http://s1370.photobucket.com/user/MrsMackPaul/media/IMG_0394_zpsxwy0b2h6.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1370.photobucket.com/albums/ag265/MrsMackPaul/IMG_0394_zpsxwy0b2h6.jpg[/img][/URL]
[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG
[/img]

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging

More
8 years 11 months ago #155048 by asw120
Ah Paul, mate, ya got me number! Ya gotta gimme some warning. I'd have loved to catch up. I had no idea you were coming :(

Jarrod.

― Adlai E. Stevenson II

More
8 years 11 months ago #155049 by Mairjimmy
Jarrod and Paul [smiley=thumbsup.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Many good looking items on display up there, Paul the green short wedge nose truck what was it breeding, haven't seen one before. :-?
Colin

Time to get up andd get going.......todays bad decisions aren't going to make themselves!!!

More
8 years 11 months ago #155050 by Mrsmackpaul
Colin if its the one 4 th down on my post its a cherry picker Mack two were bought into Aust back in the day

Paul

Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging

Time to create page: 0.612 seconds