Skip to main content

Cancelled Shows

More
2 years 8 months ago #224742 by bparo
Cancelled Shows was created by bparo
American Iron and Australian Road History show, commonly known as the Echuca show, is cancelled. The site has been taken over as a drive through Covid-19 testing site which has vehicle queuing set up on the track around the oval so between that, lockdowns in Vic an NSW and a NSW/Vic border that is closed in both directions (Yes NSW locked the border to Victoria in mid-July) it just wasn't viable. particularly as when lockdowns ease there is likely to be gathering restrictions.

Also the HCVC has announced there will not be a show at Yarra Glen in November. It's too hard to organise during lockdown

Also Haulin the Hume has been moved from 2022 to 2023. They couldn't get councils to commit to the required permits due to the current situation in NSW.

I suspect the open/close nature of the borders isn't helping anyone. People could leave on a friday and not be allowed home by Sunday!
We live in frustrating times

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, cobbadog, PaulFH, Tassie Dan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 7 months ago #225346 by bparo
Replied by bparo on topic Cancelled Shows
There was going to be a Truck Show in Boort on 9th October but it was cancelled yesterday
Gearchange is reporting that Maffra is off but they are planning a member's weekend before Christmas. They are planning Lancefield for next February at this stage

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!
The following user(s) said Thank You: PaulFH

More
2 years 7 months ago #225357 by 600Dodge
Replied by 600Dodge on topic Cancelled Shows
Better get used to shows getting cancelled while these power hungry state premiers are still in power.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, cobbadog

More
2 years 7 months ago #225393 by bparo
Replied by bparo on topic Cancelled Shows
No matter the party the result is the same

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, PaulFH

Time to create page: 0.476 seconds