Skip to main content

Haulin the Hume 2023 photos.

More
1 year 1 month ago #244565 by cobbadog
This explains why I saw so many beauties heading south today as we travelled from Gundagai to Mittagong via a stop at Goulburn. Even saw a scale Kenworth in Goulburn. Cut down bonneted cab with grille on a possible Jap chassis. Hands full of wheel going around round about when spotted. Also 2 of those beautiful coahes with the round arse end and all that stainless along the sides. One had the stars n stripes panted along it.

Cheers Cobba & Cobbarette
Coopernook, The Centre of our Universe
Working on more play time.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 1 month ago #244568 by V8Ian
Replied by V8Ian on topic Haulin the Hume 2023 photos.

This explains why I saw so many beauties heading south today as we travelled from Gundagai to Mittagong via a stop at Goulburn. Even saw a scale Kenworth in Goulburn. Cut down bonneted cab with grille on a possible Jap chassis. Hands full of wheel going around round about when spotted. Also 2 of those beautiful coahes with the round arse end and all that stainless along the sides. One had the stars n stripes panted along it.
Ansair Flxible Clippers, Cobba.
Last edit: 1 year 1 month ago by V8Ian.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog

More
1 year 1 month ago #244571 by Morris
Replied by Morris on topic Haulin the Hume 2023 photos.

Ansair Flxible Clippers, Cobba.
AKA a Sausage. I would love to have one.

I have my shoulder to the wheel,
my nose to the grindstone,
I've put my best foot forward,
I've put my back into it,
I'm gritting my teeth,

Now I find I can't do any work in this position!
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog

More
1 year 1 month ago #244575 by xspanrman
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, cobbadog, wouldyou, eerfree, Mrsmackpaul, Mairjimmy, overlander, PaulFH, asw120, grandad and 3 other people also said thanks.

More
1 year 1 month ago #244584 by overnite
There was 5 or 6 Flxibles. One was in the correct blue livery and decals. A real tribute to nights gone by. Would have been nice to see a Firefly. They had a few weapons.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, Mrsmackpaul, PaulFH, grandad, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
1 year 1 month ago #244586 by V8Ian
Replied by V8Ian on topic Haulin the Hume 2023 photos.

There was 5 or 6 Flxibles. One was in the correct blue livery and decals. A real tribute to nights gone by. Would have been nice to see a Firefly. They had a few weapons.
Nights or knights?

More
1 year 1 month ago #244587 by jon_d
Replied by jon_d on topic Haulin the Hume 2023 photos.
very nice.

I only counted 23 photos. Are the other 2000 coming soon?
The following user(s) said Thank You: xspanrman

More
1 year 1 month ago #244591 by overnite

Nights or knights?

Nights

More
1 year 1 month ago #244599 by xspanrman
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, cobbadog, Inter-Action, Mrsmackpaul, PaulFH, grandad, wee-allis, oliver1950

More
1 year 1 month ago #244626 by xspanrman
The following user(s) said Thank You: 180wannabe, cobbadog, Inter-Action, Lang, Mrsmackpaul, Mairjimmy, PaulFH, grandad, Tacho, wee-allis and 1 other people also said thanks.

Time to create page: 0.534 seconds