Skip to main content

2nd White Muster 2007

More
17 years 1 month ago #272 by bparo
2nd White Muster 2007 was created by bparo
Congratulations to Ray, Michelle, the Kyabram Vintage Machinery Club and helpers for a fun, relaxing weekend. I was told there were more trucks present than at the 1st one and the support the event received was fantastic. The dinner was good with a knowledgable guest speaker (even if the Model numbers of the White Trucks went over my head but then I am new at all this).

The weather was fine, the Kyabram Vintage Machinery Club was happy as one of their members said there were more people around as the 2 events complimented each other. I was told by someone aas I pulled up Saturday Morning that they were expecting me as my XP was a topic of conversation at the Benalla Pub amonst some truckies but not to worry it was only because they hadn't seen one for a while. None of them had seen me on the Hume after Semour so the guessed I was heading to Kyabram. Seems like some people can't do anything without being sprung.

The club trailer was there doing a reasonible trade and we could have sold the framed pictures several times each

I will post photos when I get a chance to sort some out (I only took 106 and can't post them all)

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 1 month ago #273 by
Replied by on topic Re: 2nd White Muster 2007
Yes Bruce i have to argreed with you the wheather was on our side and it was great turn out of country members plus good vary of makes apart from Whites. Sorry i couldn't stay another day but had things back in melb. Dave

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.463 seconds