Skip to main content

Annual Display Day - Sunday 25th November 2007

More
16 years 11 months ago - 16 years 11 months ago #351 by grash
HCVC 26th Annual Display Day will be held on Sunday 25th. November 2007 at Sandown Racecourse Pit Carpark. off Princes Highway, Springvale Victoria in Racecourse Drive or Melway Map 80 - C9.
Open to the public from 9am to 3pm and all visitors and enthusiasts are more than welcome.
[If you have a Commercial Vehicle which is more than 25 years old, and you wish to display it on the day, entry is free for you and a passenger.

Display vehicles must be in place prior to 9am.
Cost for entry is as follows. Adults: $10 - Concession: $5 - Children Under 14: Free - Federation & AOMC members $5
No dogs are allowed as it is a quarantine area.
Trade Sites are available: Further details can be obtained from Russell Marshall on 0418 122 242
Display will feature: Historic, Restored and original Trucks, Buses, Fire Engines, Military Vehicles, Recovery Vehicles, Tractors & Oil engines.
SPONSORS:Once again, sponsors have come to our aid and we thank SelecTrucks, Shannons Insurance and MaxiTrans for their continued support.
Further information: Ray O'Halloran 0400 025 525 or Shirley on 03 9434 7827 or pollards@alphalink.com.au

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 11 months ago #352 by
Whats this i see grash we are running conjunction with the all makes swap meet as seen in the AOMC coming event page. News to me????????? tell me it's not true. Deadly

More
16 years 11 months ago #353 by grash
I have sent an email to our Committee. One of them will make inquiries on our behalf.

More
16 years 11 months ago #354 by rusty russ
Just a quick one re Display day
Has been confirmed that the Dispaly day will be on the 25th November.
Thanks Russ
PS as far as Sandown is concerned there is no swap meet on that day.
Ian Ross from All Makes Swap meet also informs me that it is news to him.

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
16 years 8 months ago #355 by Swishy
Just landed in the mail today

Tiz printer Friendly (May B)

LOL
cya

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

More
16 years 5 months ago #356 by bparo
Don't forget its only a week away so its time to get the polish out - anybody want to volunteer to polish mine? ;D

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

Time to create page: 0.396 seconds