Skip to main content

Golden Oldies Truck Show - Aug 11-12, 2012

More
11 years 11 months ago #80745 by knighty
gidday boys, theres been plenty of camping sites every other year, this one shouldn't bee any different. jk

Lotsa Big Toys

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #80746 by Coupeute
Thanks Knighty. ;)

AL110 inter ute &&FC Holden Wagon&&HJ Holden 1 Tonner&&

11 years 11 months ago #80747 by
Was wondering if anyone had any current contact details for the organizers of the truck show?

As doesn't appear to be any details on the flyer that huppypuppy posted. And looking at the GoldenOldies websites both of them appear that they haven't been updated for more than 12 months (probably closer to 18 months!).

More
11 years 11 months ago #80748 by modela2010
JBlair,

Brian Little is the man to talk to. He is the contact person for the Show. You can contact him on 0418 226 751.

There is also details for the truck show and contact number on the inside back page on the current Vintage Trucks and Commercials Magazine.

I might have mentioned this before in a previous post (#18)?

I guess you are coming??????

Jon

11 years 11 months ago #80749 by
Thanks for the details. Sorry I missed the previous posts :-[

Might be able to come up. Just allowing for it.

More
11 years 11 months ago #80750 by mammoth
Re their web sites. The .com one hasn't been updated because they sacked the web master and the member that organised it :-? (and it is therefore no longer the official club site) thinking that they could do it cheaper/better/ and with local control. The result is the .com.au site.

More
11 years 11 months ago #80751 by modela2010
Hi all,

Regarding the Website, the correct one is the .com.au Went to the Golden Oldies Truck meeting and was told that they will be updating the .com.au website so keep your eye on it as the show gets closer! :) :) :) :) :) :)

From what I am gathering it will be a big turnout as it is generating heaps of interest from far and wide!

So, who is coming and better still booked their accommodation?????

See you at the show!

More
11 years 11 months ago #80752 by huppypuppy
74 days, 11 hours and 17 minutes to go - I know one other person going and he is coming from down Henty way.... bringing up a litter of Bulldogs were his words!

More
11 years 11 months ago #80753 by HeyCharger

Is there any camping onsite available? Thought I might rough it under a tarp.

Ah, I like the tuff guys. At the last event, from memory, it was -2 overnight. ;)

Proud owner of;
1948 Massey Harris 44K.
1946 Ford Semi-Trailer Bus.

More
11 years 11 months ago #80754 by Coupeute
We are camping at penrith this year too rod. Just keep that Mack ticking over for some warmth.

AL110 inter ute &&FC Holden Wagon&&HJ Holden 1 Tonner&&

Time to create page: 0.489 seconds