Skip to main content

Golden Oldies Truck Show - Aug 11-12, 2012

More
11 years 10 months ago #80815 by truckit
G'Day all,

Hoping to catch up with most of you lot at Dubbo, sounding like it will be a great turn out. I will be the little dumpy shy fella.

Charlie

D.H.B.&&Doing His Best

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #80816 by podge66
Hi Guys the 630 Diamond T is fueled and almost ready to roll. Leaving thursday for a run to Wagga and friday to Dubbo. The old man and Max are in the chase car. It should be another great show at Dubbo and have a great range of trucks from all over. Safe travelling and watch out for the angry foke with the double bubbles on there roofs. Podge ;)

More
11 years 10 months ago #80817 by tim
And them Bubbles seem to be everywhere these days. Must'na collected enough loot before the end of the financial year to keep em running this year. Take care & enjoy the trip. cya Tim ;)

1989 FORD F350 Lariat Crewcab Dually

More
11 years 10 months ago #80818 by Chocs
Runnin out of time now!!

24 SLEEPS TO GO! :D

chocs 8-)

More
11 years 10 months ago #80819 by Tacho
G'day,
At the Clare event last week-end there was some talk about the Dubbo Golden Oldie's. Looks like there will be 3 or 4 trucks from SA (and could be more) and a couple in moderns. Senior management has agreed to go but taking the caravan behind a modern. It will be good to see a few faces to match up to forum names.
Geoff

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #80820 by Andy Wright
I'll be there for certain now. Girls are still undecided. Heading up the Friday morning. Looking forward to catching up with a lot of people I haven't seen for a while and meeting some new faces. Will probably wear orange jumper as it has my name on it so you can avoid/approach me! ;D

I remember Dave Kent and the Dave (?) Walsh up from SA in 2008. Hoping they come up again. Good people.

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by Andy Wright.

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #80821 by Chocs
C'mon you blokes..
its getting closer by the day.... ::)

23 SLEEPS TO GO! :D

chocs 8-)

More
11 years 10 months ago #80822 by Cunning Stunt

I remember Dave Kent and the Dave (?) Walsh up from SA in 2008. Hoping they come up again. Good people.

Glad you'll be there Andy, it's been a while. The two Dave's won't be attending unfortunately. We'll be there Thursday arvo

Some play hard to get

More
11 years 10 months ago #80823 by Andy Wright
Not to worry, Bruce. It'll be good to catch up. Geoff coming as well?

Andy&&&&Whatever rubs your buddah.&&&&Got Bedfords? http://bedfordtr

More
11 years 9 months ago #80824 by Cunning Stunt
No, Mum booked a holiday for them to Cairns, he's been trying to work a way to get out of it for the past 3 months :D

Rach and the kids coming to this one, doing the zoo on Friday

Some play hard to get

Time to create page: 0.575 seconds