Skip to main content

American Iron & Aust. Road Transport Sept 8-9

More
11 years 11 months ago #82660 by bparo
Hey Dave, Each show has the right to arrange the displays as they see fit. If they were all the same then life would be boring.

If the ATHS decide to place Inters by the front gate as it is 100 years of International and bedfords down the back in the next paddock that is their choice! (not that I think they will but in the past they have parked by brand at this show)

The HCVC Sandown Show is broadly separated according to size to ease parking. perhaps the 34 needs to be surrounded on 4 sides by semis ;D

Basically if you don't like the way a show organises its displays then don't go - there are more important things to life than where your truck is parked ;)

Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #82661 by 85tptsline
Hey fellas, at our commitee meeting on sunday a few of us threw around some names for the American Iron show at Echuca, and most of us aggreed on...................
American Iron and Australian Road Transport History Display. I recon it will reflect on everything that has been used on Australian roads since day dot, thats including the old bullock dray and draught horses, maybe even camels......
So what every you have got bring it along and come and enjoy a great week end up on the Murray River.

More
11 years 11 months ago #82662 by 85tptsline
Ya beat me with the name slasha, lol. be good to see the ole White up there this year mate.

11 years 11 months ago #82663 by
Your not meaning the White Bus are you Hyden ????.

11 years 11 months ago #82664 by
Sorry mate Hayden must be the rum talking . ;D ;D

11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #82665 by
..message to the organisers....... 8-) 8-) 8-) :) :) :) :) ;)

More
11 years 11 months ago #82666 by 85tptsline
No Dave, slasha has an old Road Boss, and the bus has been sold.....

11 years 11 months ago #82667 by
Thats great news about the bus I hope you got good money for her . dave

More
11 years 11 months ago #82668 by AERODYNE
Sounds like it is going to be a great show ,a few of us from Sydney will be there it will be great to catch up with the ATHS & HCVC members Cheers Chappo ps what a top place Echuca is

More
11 years 10 months ago #82669 by Slasha
The Flyer for Echuca :D
COME ONE, COME ALL, UP TO ECHUCA! IF IT IS ROAD TRANSPORT HISTORY RELATED BRING IT ALONG ;)
Have you got a Bullock team even bring them or a horse and carrage 8-)

Cheers
Slasha [smiley=beer.gif]

1974 White Road Boss

Time to create page: 0.520 seconds