Skip to main content

Rigs, Rods & Rides Winton Raceway 10th & 11th Nov

More
11 years 6 months ago #95502 by geoffb
Any takers on travelling up to this was thinking about the old bunker hill site about 8 - 8:30 ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #95503 by Little Cab

MC Licenced

Northern Melbourne
Re: Rigs, Rods & Rides Winton Raceway 10th & 11th Nov
Reply #10 - 05.11.2012 at 08:41:24 Quote Any takers on travelling up to this was thinking about the old bunker hill site about 8 - 8:30 ?

Hi Geoff,
I'll be heading up so I can meet you @ Bunker Hill around 8.00 - 8.30. Little Cab

More
11 years 6 months ago #95504 by Slasha
G'day all
Everything is set for another great wekend at winton.
Looking forward to it

Slasha

1974 White Road Boss

More
11 years 6 months ago #95505 by geoffb
Yep all packed ready to go will be there at Bunker Hill about that time. I think KENY 125 will be there or abouts Still looking forward to seeing a few more
:) :) :)

More
11 years 6 months ago #95506 by Little Cab
Hi Geoff, I'm ready to go. I'll leave Altona around 7.00 so I should be there around 8.00 or so. Cheers Little Cab

More
11 years 6 months ago #95507 by steveb
What a great weekend......... A great range of trucks from older to the latest and greatest..........Great Saturday evening thanks to Slasher's organising.............We came over from the east over the Great Alpine Road with a 42 foot beavertail on the old C1820...Lots of fun reminded me of days long gone..........Accompanied by a C1100 tray which came home with a trophy for best traybody.......Jeeeeeez the arms ache this morning from swinging on the steering wheel half of last night............Will remain great memories of the weekend ..at least until Althimers sets in.At least GeoffB can remind me next time we meet..............steveb...........

More
11 years 6 months ago #95508 by Slasha
Another Weekend with great trucks and great friends, Some new and some not so new ;)
A few people received PEOPLES choice trophies for their efforts. Just Shows the public are appreciating the work members of the movement put in Regardless of Club,type of truck or size of truck ;)
Weekend events like these keep the movement happening :D :D
I will post photos' shortly
Cheers
Slasha

1974 White Road Boss

More
11 years 6 months ago #95509 by geoffb
Great turn out of trucks and vehicles a bit of something for everyone Good social sort of company as Steveb said Sunday morning what goes to the shows stays at the show ;) ;) so I wonder what he got up to (Might have to do with ferrets under the house)

Any way a good weekend and looking forward to the next
Hope you are feeling better Little Cab
Geoffb

More
11 years 6 months ago #95510 by Slasha
Great Photos' geoffb,
Here are a few more, I hope Swampy is feeling better as well.

1974 White Road Boss

More
11 years 6 months ago #95511 by camma
Great Pics Mate.

Keep on Truckin.

Please help me. I need Commer Parts

Time to create page: 0.529 seconds