Skip to main content

Re: Echuca 7th & 8th September 2013

More
10 years 7 months ago #110972 by drive56
Thanks Swishy for putting up tha link how did you get it up still carnt get it unless I go in under my name , the DVD version is far better quality approx 350 pics and approx 12 videos with music behind it run time half hour , contains friday arvo , friday night , saturday , saturday night dinner and awards and auction plus Sunday , I donated three DVDs I did of friday and Saturday at tha show to tha auction like you did with your books , made $35 each :o the cost of the DVDs are mainly postage , Dual layer DVDs , covers and printing on DVDs , thanks for your comments , I had a great time and put a lot of names to faces :) hope to have my inter AS130 up and going soon , still a work in progress is my AS112 pick up "hot rod" ;D Cya ;)

56 AS 112 Inter pickup being rodded&&58 AS 130 inter tray restoring

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #110973 by drive56
Thanks Chocs for tha kind words ;) have a look at tha link Swishy put up for tha u tube short version video of tha show :) ;)

56 AS 112 Inter pickup being rodded&&58 AS 130 inter tray restoring

More
10 years 7 months ago #110974 by camma
Great show,great people,great fun,great food.
A big pat on the back for everyone involved in organising the event and including the patrons,caterers and anyone else that I may of missed.

Please help me. I need Commer Parts

More
10 years 7 months ago #110975 by John Whale
that first r190 with the trailer was at an auction only a week earlier did it find a new home???

More
10 years 7 months ago #110976 by Mairjimmy
To every one out there who made this weekend happen, l say a big thankyou :) :) :) :) :)what a time we had, l would have to it was a very success'ful event. Been the first truck show I've been to I meet some new faces, and thanks to the photo takers as I didn't take one. :'( :'( :'(
Debo, no l didn't win the voucher and I didn't hear who did.

Time to get up andd get going.......todays bad decisions aren't going to make themselves!!!

More
10 years 7 months ago #110977 by GRINNIN BIG
Just a few odd photos of Echuca witout doubleing up what others took.
Overtaking a big machine on the way down.

[IMG

[IMG

[IMG

Inside the resturant

[IMG

Two or more Jokers

[IMG

Guess who

[IMG

Rays old BSA he has had for 40 odd years

[IMG

Great signage

[IMG

The old Buick

[IMG

[IMG

Tractor pull

[IMG

All Done BG

More
10 years 7 months ago #110978 by CanAm
Cool - wish I could have made it.
Dig the BSA!

More
10 years 7 months ago #110979 by geoffb
Grinnin
Love that heavy haulage fan there [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

More
10 years 7 months ago #110980 by dave willis
Congratulations to everyone who was involved in putting the show together and running it on the day. It was a great event. We had fun, met and caught up with lots of people and saw some good old trucks.

More
10 years 7 months ago #110981 by prodrive
Yep, thanks very much, from Fran and Me and Lucy the dog!
My Partner, (Fran) kinda reluctantly agreed to come, and spend three whole days with trucks. Old trucks. Trailers. More trucks. Truck people. Tractor people.. and so it went.
Then we sat on the table for the feed on Saturday night with Browny, Swishy, and a heap of pther Truck people. And Fran (the only female at the table..)
BUT everyone was lovely, and made her weekend enjoyable and fun (except Browny of course, but that's what you'd expect eh? After all he drives a White..) Even Swishy brought out his Tux, just to show that Truck people do have some class (ok, I'm exaggerating about the class a bit..)
But seriously, we had a great time, lots of laughs, and saw some great old bits of gear.
And then as we left the show, I looked in the mirror to see that the blokes from Geelong had left Echuca a memento- a whacking great cloud of smoke, I reckon from Haydens' 903 !!! (Couldn't have been from Gilly or Chocs could it?)
So a top weekend all round, thanks fellas, we had a ball.
Cheers
Richard
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Time to create page: 0.595 seconds