Skip to main content

Flashback Arrestors

More
5 years 10 months ago #194345 by Aussiehooker
Replied by Aussiehooker on topic Flashback Arrestors
many years ago old long pockets [ the boss ] rest his soul told me to go back to work with perrished leaking torch hoses when i refused he gave me the choice pick up your tool box and by by or stop winging and work on regardless . so with a family to feed i went back to work the hoses ignited and burnt all the way back to the bottles blowing the gauges apart and showering 7 or 8 cars on molten metal / the first impulse was run like sh1t [ thats a one ] the oxygen burns as well and when the flame sucks into the cylender it will spurt out thats when you shut it off tightly then catch the accetalene as well -- managed to save the workshop from burning down no thanks , and old long pockets bought a brand new oxy set and i can still hear him cursing from the grave about having to respray so many cars for free // about 35 years ago still waiting for a new pair of underpants lol when you look at the price of the ones you put on the lines at the gauges i think they are pretty good value - i have always used strata ones but any decent gas brand would be fine boc air liquid even super gas cheers don

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.403 seconds