Skip to main content

Need some help - 350kg pickup in Western Sydney

• Topic Author
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #38390 by
O.K., men - I need a little assistance here, and it involves the pickup of about a 350kg band saw from Guildford in Western Sydney, and delivery to Watsons Express depot in Chester Hill.

So .. I need someone with a ute/truck, and a price to do the job for me. Any time this coming week, no real urgency.

In addition, I need the pickup person to pay for the saw. The seller is one of our Western Sydney, Middle Eastern friends, and I trust them about as far as I can kick them.
So, the deal is .. I'll transfer the purchase cost of the saw, and payment for the pickup, into your account, and you pick up, and pay for the saw, in the one hit.

This bloke won't take PayPal, he wants folding stuff obviously .. and if I pay money to him in any other form besides PayPal, I'm a little concerned that I won't see that saw, or my money, ever again .. :'(

Any takers? You can email me directly on ronash13 (AT) iinet.net.au and we'll figure out the fine details, contact info, etc, from there.

Cheers - Ron ..

The item in question .. cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260690025835

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #38391 by Swishy

Juan Trak Gudday M8

U plan n on the motherinlaw pay n u a visit

Jist watch out the shoe aint on the other foot
n U end up get sum protrusions cut off

LOL
[ch9787]

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by Swishy.

More
13 years 5 months ago #38392 by kennymopar2
i noticed the guy had a few spelling mistakes in the add ..i bet he knew how to spell cash though ?

• Swishy
More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #38393 by Swishy

How can he get a 100% feed back with a cupla red doodaddz

feedback.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...eedback&myworld=true

Lookn @ the map
l@@ks like a 5 kilometer trip

Cya

[ch9787]

Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by Swishy.

More
13 years 5 months ago #38394 by kennymopar2
special treatment when your from western sydney

• Topic Author
13 years 5 months ago #38395 by

i noticed the guy had a few spelling mistakes in the add ..i bet he knew how to spell cash though ?

kennymopar2 - Yep, you got that right. As soon as the green notes appear in ya hand .. you can wager he'll be able to understand EVERYTHING you say .. ;D

Swishy - No, no MIL around here, she's long gone. However, these things make short work of dicing up steel lengths .. and they usually bring big $$'s.
I hope that, because he actually put up the S/N tag, that he's reasonably honest. Can they re-birth bandsaws?? ;D ;D

He's got 100% feedback, because the red ink ones are time limited. Over 12 mths, they don't count.
One negative is because a seller paid via PayPal, and he doesn't do PP.
The other negative is fairly typical Middle-Easterner behaviour .. despite doing a deal, someone turned up with more baksheesh .. and the first deal was conveniently forgotten .. :)

• Topic Author
13 years 5 months ago #38396 by
O.K., seeing as everyone here is obviously very busy .. the bandsaw is being picked up for me, by a local taxi-truck man tomorrow.
Seems like a top bloke .. I'll let you know later in the week, if he's done a runner with my cash, AND the bandsaw .. :'(
I thought a genuine Aussie would be more trustworthy than a Middle-Easterner .. but we'll find out, soon .. :)

• Swishy
More
13 years 5 months ago #38397 by Swishy

Juan Trak
Gudday M8

Now ifn U had bought it in Mel bun
I mighta been able to help

But U went n bought sumthing from over the border n far away places off the Melway St Directory ;)
LOL

Cya
[ch9787]

• Topic Author
13 years 5 months ago #38398 by
Hey, Swish - There's more bargains in ole Syder-knee town .. and the pickup costs are cheaper .. ;D ;D

I hate to think what the cost of picking up a bandsaw with an 8 wheeler tilt tray, would run into .. :'( ;D

.. particularly when 5/8ths of the charged time went into making a Yoo-Toob movie about the pickup .. ;D ;D

More
13 years 5 months ago #38399 by Assessor
Like swishy said ron, i would have gladly helped you out if it was in melbourne mate! ;) ;)

Time to create page: 0.439 seconds