Skip to main content

Need some help - 350kg pickup in Western Sydney

• Topic Author
13 years 5 months ago #38400 by
Adam, that's good to hear. Now, I've moved you right up top of the "maaaaates" list .. ;D ;D

Pleased to report, all is well with this little job, anyway. The taxi-truck man is as honest as the day is long .. the Middle-Eastern fella has got his folding stuff .. the taxi-truck man has done his job superbly, by following all my instructions to the tee .. and I've got a big bandsaw winging its way to me, via Watsons Express.

I will just have to make a recommendation about this taxi-truck bloke. He's a top operator .. on the ball .. honest, and a straight-shooter .. and he does precisely what you ask (provided your instructions are clear).

His name is Eden .. his Phone No is 0433 666 828 .. and he runs a taxi truck from the Western Suburbs of Sydney. I can highly recommend this bloke to do the right thing. He advertises his operations on eBay, and he quotes a set job price, not an open-ended hourly rate.

Taxi-truck/Courier hire .. Sydney .. cgi.ebay.com.au/Ebay-Taxi-Truck-Courier-...Sydney-/110613520792

Cheers - Ron.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.359 seconds