Skip to main content

MORON DRIVERS ON UTUBE!

More
13 years 4 months ago #40916 by Slimline871
Punch in " truck footage- driving in melb" on you tube.. Also on the same page, check out the f** stick on the "road rage - adelaide".. All i can say is thats one composed truckie, would have been well within his rights do belt this guy clean over the scone with a tyre lever!
Slim

&&1924 Hart-Parr Type 20&&1966 Chamberlain super 90&&1959 Twin City G-vi&

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #40917 by mammoth
Replied by mammoth on topic Re: MORON DRIVERS ON UTUBE!
Re the footage around melbourne, we don't expect much from car drivers but was apalled to see the frequency of bad truck driving. Going from this you would have to say there's a lot of truck drivers don't deserve their licence.

More
13 years 4 months ago #40918 by Chocs
Replied by Chocs on topic Re: MORON DRIVERS ON UTUBE!
copy that!
chocs 8-)

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
13 years 4 months ago #40919 by Swishy
Replied by Swishy on topic Re: MORON DRIVERS ON UTUBE!

Dunno wot all the fuss iz about
we get this each time we R on the Rd

Th@'z why U gotta B cool calm n collected
n jist drive defensively

LOL

Cya
[ch9787]

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH

More
13 years 4 months ago #40920 by mammoth
Replied by mammoth on topic Re: MORON DRIVERS ON UTUBE!
That's right Swish but to rest of world all truck drivers are the same, so we get dealt with the same stick that should be focussed on the idiots & impatient.

More
13 years 4 months ago #40921 by
Replied by on topic Re: MORON DRIVERS ON UTUBE!
Some pretty crazy stuff going on there, but unfortunately it's not that uncommon!

[ch729][ch647]sod [ch654][ch623] s[ch305] [ch477]u[ch305][ch1503] s[ch305][ch613][ch647] [ch653]o[ch

More
13 years 4 months ago #40922 by Rusty Engines
Can I relate to the videos

13 years 4 months ago #40923 by
Replied by on topic Re: MORON DRIVERS ON UTUBE!
Yeah, I think you could mount a camera and record the same bad driving behaviour anywhere. There are just the same % of bad drivers in trucks, as there are in cars.
Often the same truck driver who complains about cars cutting in front, is the same bloke tailgating with his truck.

What constantly amazes me is the sheer volume of people who never use an indicator to change lanes. They are just plain lazy and ignorant.
Then they are the first to be shocked when they cause an accident.
If you watch that video, even a large % of drivers who appear to be driving satisfactorily, aren't using indicators to change lanes.

I reckon a serious upgrade to the levels of fines for using phones, and not indicating when changing lanes, is the order of the day.
I see several hundred people a day yapping on phones, they just don't care about getting caught, because they know their chances are so low.
I've also seen several rear-enders happen, and had several near-misses myself, when someone was yapping or texting on a phone.

More
13 years 4 months ago #40924 by Slimline871
Gday One track,
How are ya mate? I have to say i kind of disagree with the talkin on the phone part of your comment, whats the difference from holding the phone up to your ear to talking to a passenger next to you, changing the radio station, holding a coffee mug ect? I agree that txting should be a no no tho. just my opinon anyway
cheers
Slim

&&1924 Hart-Parr Type 20&&1966 Chamberlain super 90&&1959 Twin City G-vi&

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #40925 by Chocs
Replied by Chocs on topic Re: MORON DRIVERS ON UTUBE!
Yerrr..ya gotta wonder scrawny..
The other day i was rippin through Melbourne in me fully laden truck and dog...runnin late so i was fillin in the log book while i was drivin, had the melways open on top of the fridge, had the boss on the phone, while i was givin a bloke directions on the uhf.. had the phillips head screw driver out, changing a globe in the dash.. when
a sheila in front of me was doin her make up an not concentrating, and i had to hit the picks and split coffee all over the newspaper i was tryin to read!
...ya gotta wonder..why wouldn't they do the makeup at home! she should have been concentrating on her driving!
regards
chocs 8-)

Time to create page: 0.494 seconds