Skip to main content

Hello from a retired pyromaniac

More
13 years 3 months ago #42641 by stock
Just a quick hello to all you good folks.......don't know much about trucks specially Aus ones but I lurk for a while and if I can see an opportunity to drag a conversation down to my level then I will .... ;D ;D ;D

Stock

strewth you boys got a lot of fancy buttons on the post panel...............................................

Badgered to come here .....................muckshifter for more years than I care to remember

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #42642 by Daninmky

Just a quick hello to all you good folks.......don't know much about trucks specially Aus ones but I lurk for a while and if I can see an opportunity to drag a conversation down to my level then I will .... ;D ;D ;D

Stock

strewth you boys got a lot of fancy buttons on the post panel...............................................

Old fireys never retire, they just move further back along the hose ;D

2 Blondes Walked into a Building.......neither of them seen it.....BOOM  BOOM!!!&&A blo

More
13 years 3 months ago #42643 by ianoz
Hi Stock ,How are you ;). Late for work ,so will catch up later .Ian .

More
13 years 3 months ago #42644 by ianoz
Hey , Whats this Badgered to come here business :-? ::) . I seem to remember getting a PM asking for directions :D ;D. I am having computer troubles , so it may have to go for surgery .
So much for the computer man saying the old one [steam powered :D] copuld shit its self at any time ,and better get a new one ..Hummm , the old one still works , though not hooked to the internet any more , and this ones playing up :(. Such is life , a guy in a tin suit once said . Ian .

Time to create page: 0.485 seconds