Skip to main content

Carbon Tax

More
13 years 2 months ago #46270 by henryox
Carbon Tax was created by henryox
Okay fellas, our lustrious goverment is going to slug you again, the blood nut claims , we , the people voted for this, i throught she only got to be PM with independants ,
If you think things are bad now just wait until more industry moves off shore,
We do not make a single tire here any more, not even the toothpaste you clean your teeth with, or even the brush, or a band aid
AND WHERE will the money go

Rob

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #46271 by ronhorse
Replied by ronhorse on topic Re: Carbon Tax
Same over here in the U.S., Impossible to buy anything made in the U.S.A. :-/ The rich get rich and the poor get poorer, banks now run the Government so the only captive audience is us, same ol' same ol' but as you say, that's what the people voted for!! ronhorse

anything above the reasoning of a mongrel dog is a waste of time

More
13 years 2 months ago #46272 by brisbeddy
Replied by brisbeddy on topic Re: Carbon Tax
Ultimately, we, the poorer Sods, will have no Option but to do what the Arabs are doing now and hopefully bring about a change in Attitude by those that need to do so.
Cheers
brisbeddy
BUT, I am not holding my Breath while waiting for any Change.

It sucks to get old and decrepit !

13 years 1 month ago #46273 by
Replied by on topic Re: Carbon Tax
Yeah its pretty disappointing when companies that were always associated with quality now get their crap made in China.I hope china and countries likewise cop a bloody huge carbon tax because of their inefficient and polluting ways.They only care about making money and providing us with rubbish that has no longevity!!!

More
13 years 1 month ago #46274 by bigcam
Replied by bigcam on topic Re: Carbon Tax

I hope china and countries likewise cop a bloody huge carbon tax because of their inefficient and polluting ways.They only care about making money and providing us with rubbish that has no longevity!!!

Mate, this is the crux of the aguement, China, America, India and England arn't about to give themselves a Carbon Tax. The developed countries are in more shite than Flash Gordon's dog financially, and China and India are fast developing fron being third world. Keep in mind that most of the people in India and China have never enjoyed the lifstyle you have. Do you think they are interested in polution and carbon tax's? I think they are more interested in getting what we take for granted, fridge, TV and a car. There are some political alliances in this country that defy imagination, though I'm sure 90% of the population doesn't even bother to check on the policies of the particular political party they are voting for.
Australia already pays an inflated price for steel and a lot of other primary components, you hear about deregulation, but there isn't a level playing field here. So will the carbon tax help this?

13 years 1 month ago #46275 by
Replied by on topic Re: Carbon Tax
I'm certainly no expert on politics,but i dont really see what the benefit is going to be.Stamping down on pollution has to be a global effort with every country trying to reduce emissions.I certainly dont think major developing countries like you mention really do care about the environment.Seems just like another cash grab from a very greedy and incompetant government that has no clue!!!I'm sure many people agree that the cost of living and doing business in this country is extremely high and this tax will just put another nail in the coffin and drive up costs of doing business even further as they are passed onto the consumer.

More
13 years 1 month ago #46276 by tim
Replied by tim on topic Re: Carbon Tax
I went down to the Jolly Green tractor maker to buy a part for my Jolly Green mower, yep we've got that in stock Tim, that'll be $80.00. No sweat, just pull it out of the box to check it's the right part, whoop's what's this "made in China" ah well just join the queue. cya Tim >:( >:( >:( :( :( :(

1989 FORD F350 Lariat Crewcab Dually

More
13 years 1 month ago #46277 by henryox
Replied by henryox on topic Re: Carbon Tax
Hello, well, we have the ball rolling a we bit, can anyone tell me why cant the waste heat from a coal power station, be recycled back to heat coal, to give off the gas, like the old days when city gas was made by heating coal, i know you wont get enough gas to run the boilers but you my get say 30%, the residue should be the carbon, the gas should be like coal seam gas which is supposed to burn cleaner, everything that burns needs oxygen, nuke power doesnt, when we gunna get some of that i wonder, anyone that thinks global warming is only caused buy burning fuel is kidding themselves, just think , every machine, car, truck , bus, gives off heat and cooled by what, air, air is the atmosphere,

very time i eat i pass wind, before long there will be a tax on that too

hehehehehe ROb

More
13 years 1 month ago #46278 by henryox
Replied by henryox on topic Re: Carbon Tax
Ohh, i forgot to mention, there is a fellow by the Name of Peter Ford, he has a site called Ozunite, if you have time have a look,

he may be a nutter or just a bloke trying to make right all the things that are crook in this country,

i will leave it up to you, bear in mind the old saying, divided we fall, united we stand

Rob

More
13 years 1 month ago #46279 by brisbeddy
Replied by brisbeddy on topic Re: Carbon Tax
Hi,
WE all know the Carbon Tax is going to impact negatively on US.
BUT do the Politicians care ? I doubt it. As long as THEIR Party stays in Power nothing else matters.
I believe Party Politics is destroying our "used to be more" glorious Country.
Cheers
Dieter

It sucks to get old and decrepit !

Time to create page: 0.477 seconds