Tilt Trailer

13 years 6 months ago #35090 by
Replied by on topic Re: Tilt Trailer
Thats way life is these days ;D ;D ;D ;D

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #35091 by theroadbossman
Replied by theroadbossman on topic Re: Tilt Trailer
Very talented Cam, very talented. A very nice bit of work mate, you should be proud of the end result and more orders for them in the wind
Bretto ;)

Austral Tourmaster with 6V92T mechanical

More
13 years 6 months ago #35092 by atkipete
Replied by atkipete on topic Re: Tilt Trailer
I see a lot of people transporting equipment on drop deck trailers and was looking at a fella the other day who had 2 road rollers on board. Considering you cant really get any weight above the drive, would not this sort of trailer run heavy on the tri. ???.

More
13 years 6 months ago #35093 by podge66
Replied by podge66 on topic Re: Tilt Trailer
Very nice Bigcam does the trailer come in Battleship Grey, Could become a Swishy trailer. Looks different to the tilt slide drop decks. Podge. :)

More
13 years 6 months ago #35094 by MichaelM
Replied by MichaelM on topic Re: Tilt Trailer
Great job Bigcam...Nice pics!!
All the best!!

More
13 years 3 months ago #35095 by Daninmky
Replied by Daninmky on topic Re: Tilt Trailer

We finished the first Tilt Trailer a couple of weeks ago, then did the hydraulic fit up and turntable to the Prime Mover. I took it up to the owner in Mackay,then went on to Townsville for a little holiday. Caught up with Paul 404 breifly the other afternoon in Rocky, and it's about the fastest that caravan has ever been.

:o
You did Jason's Towing tilt trailer? Did you do his new Kenworth 12 tonner too? The truck was brought from Eton just outside of Mackay before the Eton range I think. It was sitting there for a few weeks with a for sale sign $60,000 then gone, and a few weeks later Jason's get around with a new one.
One company in Mackay that does things right, didnt go big time overnight like some.

2 Blondes Walked into a Building.......neither of them seen it.....BOOM  BOOM!!!&&A blo

More
13 years 3 months ago #35096 by bigcam
Replied by bigcam on topic Re: Tilt Trailer
Built all Jason's tray's mate, and quite a lot more around Mackay/ Emerald/ and the rest of Oz.

More
13 years 3 months ago #35097 by werkhorse
Replied by werkhorse on topic Re: Tilt Trailer
Seen one of your fabulous vehicular attachments down here in Hobart on a SpecTrans Hino......at least I think it was a Hino

You might Laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same

More
13 years 3 months ago #35098 by bigcam
Replied by bigcam on topic Re: Tilt Trailer
Spectrans have 2, and then another bloke has about 4 of them in Hobart.

Time to create page: 0.514 seconds