Skip to main content

wantred winsconson exhust

More
14 years 9 months ago #11246 by aussie l plate
i am chasing an exhust for a 9hp winsconson made by ronaldson tippet engine, the exhust looks too be a press fit, no thread, no bolt holes. my old saw bench is a tad loud without it, the neibours aint impressed.....

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #11247 by ianoz
Replied by ianoz on topic Re: wantred winsconson exhust
Rusty engines should be able to head you in the right direction in search of an exhaust. ian.

More
14 years 9 months ago #11248 by Rusty Engines

i am chasing an exhust for a 9hp winsconson made by ronaldson tippet engine, the exhust looks too be a press fit, no thread, no bolt holes. my old saw bench is a tad loud without it, the neibours aint impressed.....

Hi
What model is the Wisconsin engine 9hp could be one of many models
I just had a look at some manuals and they show a thread in the block
If it is only for your saw bench you don

More
14 years 9 months ago #11249 by steeleye
G'day Rusty. We meet again where we can chat about old engines. Shame about the TOMM forum. I have recently restored a "Winnie" 9hp made by Ronnie/T. Mine is an AENLD made in 1960. As I didn't have a 'manwell' to see what the original looked like I bought one at the local flea market that looked the part. Works well with some SS scourer stuffed in it. Mine spent its life at a sawmill near Kilkiven apparently.............Cheers Phil

Keepum Burnin and Turnin

More
14 years 9 months ago #11250 by Rusty Engines

G'day Rusty. We meet again where we can chat about old engines. Shame about the TOMM forum. ....Cheers Phil

Hi Steeley
We have to tell as many ex TOMM people as we can I have tried, so far not much luck
I'm on two forums this one and this one www.vintagemowers.net/ there is 4 ex TOMM members on here
Ian

More
14 years 9 months ago #11251 by ianoz
Replied by ianoz on topic Re: wantred winsconson exhust
Hi Phil,Good to see you made it here.Now you and Rusty can talk engines to your hearts content, eep um burnenand turnen mate .ian.

Time to create page: 0.485 seconds