Updated 28th July.

If you are unable to login, you probably need to read this change to your username & profile.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Lawn Mowers 10 Nov 2021 17:39 #227926

• bparo
  • Thank you received: 314

Here is a ride on mower produced by White but remotored with a 361 Dodge truck motor. It still has the mower deck and was being used as a mower until it through a rock into the house through the weatherboards and plaster from over a paddock away resulting in the removal of the drive belts!
It was sold and is now on display at The Depot in Deniliquin. These photos were taken at the 2011 Echuca truck show
Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog, PaulFH, V8Ian

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by bparo.

Lawn Mowers 11 Nov 2021 08:40 #227962

• Mrsmackpaul
  • Thank you received: 2234
Looks like a Dodge mudguard for the side of the bonnet

Looks the part and is pretty neat conversion from what we can see

Paul
Your better to die trying than live on your knees begging
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobbadog

Lawn Mowers 11 Nov 2021 15:41 #227977

• bparo
  • Thank you received: 314

Looks like a Dodge mudguard for the side of the bonnet

Looks the part and is pretty neat conversion from what we can see

Paul

You're right the bonnet sides are dodge mudguards. When I saw it at the depot the front left wheel had a gross amount of negative camber as though someone had been over enthusiastic and a bearing or something had given way. While ride on mowers can cope with abuse I am not sure the increase in engine weight would have helped
Having lived through a pandemic I now understand all the painting of fat people on couches!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.315 seconds

Historic Commercial Vehicles Club of Australia Inc.  Post: P.O. Box 2020 Bayswater Vic. 3153    Clubrooms: Unit 8 / 4  Macquarie Place Boronia    Club Phone: 0400 025 525    Club Rooms:  03) 9738 1558