Skip to main content

Vintage McCormick International Titans FOR SALE

More
13 years 1 week ago #49061 by Dingodan
Oh that doesnt sound good if he is upping the ante. Please dont put this down to me, Ive taken him at face value and he has been good to me but you never know......
Now for the BAD news.....
The radiator says McCormick-Deering...does that change anything? I was told that there were two COMPLETE tractors there......I only found 1 and the other had no radiator, kero tank, head (the pistons dont look to be "welded" in yet) or manifold gear!
The other is complete including a big hole in the side of the crankcase with a con-rod sticking out, thats not normal is it? ;D
You could easily build ONE good tractor out of the pair...the tinware is solid, there is very mild surface rust, the non-photoed one has different "tread" on the wheels....offset triangles rather than diagonal ribs...... So in this case old mate has been a bit dodgey but Like I said he did good by me! There is also a lot of other gear laying around, a nice looking IH stationary motor but there has been a scrub fire go through (not near the tractors, bus or my 41 Chev so some of it is ....well.......including some nice Holdens FB utes, EK Station Wagons etc.
Hope that helps/hinders/horrifies!
Hooroo
DD

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.353 seconds