Skip to main content

FARM BUILT BROADACRE TRACTORS

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #52656 by q4016lanz
A couple of central QLD farm built tractors there were a lot of farm built tractors in the 60s and the 70s anyone got some more pictures out there of these rare machines. :) :) john

Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by q4016lanz.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #52657 by Old AB
Looks like the hotrod of tractors.... Like the exhaust, looks like its made from a 12 gallon drum..

Keep old inters alive.

More
12 years 11 months ago #52658 by q4016lanz
yes the exhaust is a 44 gallon drum the tractor on the right it's in the capella broadacre muesum it has a general grant tank rear end and a ud two stroke motor it was at the biloela national rally a few years ago. :) :) john

More
12 years 11 months ago #52659 by Old AB
Was at Capella a month ago.. will have to go find it when i go back up.. Is that over the train line near the council yard??

Keep old inters alive.

More
12 years 11 months ago #52660 by melonreo

More
12 years 11 months ago #52661 by Bugly

what about this one then :o :o :o

Melonreo, the tyres and the steering wheel says that the engine is at the back! ;D ;D

1948 Fordson E83W 10/10 pickup

More
12 years 11 months ago #52662 by ray
I know this pic has been posted before, but anyway here it is again with another. Taken at Naracoorte National Machinery Rally a few years ago, this machine was farm built. Features twin 6-71 GM's. There is another pic somewhere with the specs that I will endeavour to find.

More
12 years 11 months ago #52663 by kenny-mopar
has it got power steering ?
;)

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #52664 by q4016lanz

Broadacre Farming exhibit

The Broadacre Farming Exhibit is largely made up of the various tractors used across the Central Highlands during its early farming years. 98% of the tractors are operational. Incorporated are tractors and machinery from the Queensland-British Food Corporation era of 1948
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by q4016lanz.

More
12 years 11 months ago #52665 by farmer phill
you would hope it has power steering. dont think the louver windows would be much chop. but I bet it pulls well. thank you.

Time to create page: 0.432 seconds