Skip to main content

Old MF gear

More
11 years 3 months ago #106380 by SmallAcre
Old MF gear was created by SmallAcre
This place appears to be the most active online forum for old Aussie tractor stuff that I could find so decided to jump on board!

I recently aquired an old MF35 with the Standard 23C diesel. Its a bit of a mystery bag of parts, I beleive the serial number says its a MF35 but the tinwork(stickers/badge) look to be earlier Ferguson 35. Anyway she's a great little tractor! Just needs a bit of a tidy up.

Anyhow - the main reason I joined up was that I'm looking at using it to bale hay on a few acres with an old MF finger bar mower and #12 Baler. The mower needs new knife sections, so I'm wondering if anyone here knows where's the best place to source parts for these old mowers? Do I just go to a local Massey dealer or is there a better place to track them down?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #106381 by steveb
Replied by steveb on topic Re: Old MF gear
I don't think you can get fingers any more ,but knives and rivets are available ex MF dealers.Just be careful you get the right size as MF knives are not interchangable with other brands.About half a rivet hole out in size.

More
11 years 3 months ago #106382 by bund126
Replied by bund126 on topic Re: Old MF gear
Bare-co have a selection chart on there web site for harvest parts and are quite cheap I got some in recently for a customer

Time to create page: 0.474 seconds