Skip to main content

K, M, O Bedford

• Anonymous
  • Topic Author
6 years 1 month ago #192102 by Anonymous
K, M, O Bedford was created by Anonymous
Hi all, I was a member about 20 years ago when I owned 4 old K model Bedfords. They were sold years ago. I recently got the bug again, and bought an O model cabin at the spur of the moment. It's missing a few parts. Both doors, both headlights, front grille and bumper and bonnet side cover. Anyone have any spares lying about that they are willing to sell?? Or alternatively, I would really like a K model, complete cabin. Condition not important. Let me know what you have. Call or text anytime on 0400 064 622. I am located in Cranbourne, Victoria and am willing to travel throughout Victoria for the right project. Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #192117 by Morris
Replied by Morris on topic K, M, O Bedford
Try Graham Clark's clearing sale at Darnum this Saturday. Darnum is in the Latrobe Valley only an hour or so from you.
Graham's nickname is "Bedford Bouff." He has lots of Bedfords but I have no idea what he is selling. He is a very approachable bloke and will help you if he can.

See you there.

I have my shoulder to the wheel,
my nose to the grindstone,
I've put my best foot forward,
I've put my back into it,
I'm gritting my teeth,

Now I find I can't do any work in this position!

• Anonymous
  • Topic Author
6 years 1 month ago #192226 by Anonymous
Replied by Anonymous on topic K, M, O Bedford
Hi Morris, I just saw your reply now, (Sunday night), as I couldn't find my topic on the forum. It's just by chance I saw it now. I kept looking in the "for sale & wanted" forum and it's not there. Just by chance I found a small "public forum" link and voila...here it is!! So...I missed the clearing sale. Any chance you have Grahams number or email address so I can see what he's got? cheers, Nick

More
6 years 1 month ago #192239 by Morris
Hi Nick,
I am pretty sure Graham Clark does not have a computer, therefor no email address. I believe I have his phone number somewhere and will try to find it for you. Also, next time I see him, I will ask what he has that could help you.
At the sale, the only Bedford part other than complete trucks, was an absolutely mint J3 Cab and front clip. It sold for $15,500.00.
Graham Stokes.

I'm gritting my teeth,

More
6 years 1 month ago #192240 by Morris
Nick,
Sorry, trying to do things too fast. The Bedford sheetmetal sold for $1550.00

I'm gritting my teeth,

• Anonymous
  • Topic Author
6 years 4 weeks ago #192260 by Anonymous
OK thanks, almost fainted at $15,500 :ohmy:
Hopefully he has something, I've been looking at ebay and gumtree, but nothing has popped up so far.
cheers

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #192353 by mammoth
Replied by mammoth on topic K, M, O Bedford
Wrong state I know but I am selling down my collection, I have 2 K models, one an early restoration which needs re-doing and another minus engine, paddock condition but straight and complete.

• Anonymous
  • Topic Author
6 years 3 weeks ago #192390 by Anonymous
which state are you in? I may be interested if price is right. I'm only looking for complete cabin, so no chassis or running gear. Let me know. thanks

Moderators: Sargehayseedjimbo51
Time to create page: 0.471 seconds