Skip to main content

Old.White Supper Power

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #147619 by q4016lanz
My son bourt a White super power with the V grill on the weekend overhead petrol boggy don't.know were to find the chassis number on it not sure how to put pictures on here with my phone
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by q4016lanz.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #147620 by ianoz
Replied by ianoz on topic Re: Old.White Supper Power
Photos of the White .

John said ,it appears to have AEC diffs under it .

More
9 years 8 months ago #147621 by geoffb
Replied by geoffb on topic Re: Old.White Supper Power
Ventilated disc was that an upgrade option

More
9 years 8 months ago #147622 by Old white
Looks pretty neat,chassis no. On mine is just behind front wheel on outside of rail left side. You can get the build year from the number.
Good luck michael

More
9 years 8 months ago #147623 by QLD Road Boss
G'day Fellas, Kit Bleakley in Brisbane is an engineer and has the rights to White in Australia... He has all the build docs for whites built in Oz. If you are interested and can sling him an incentive he could dig up the Docs for you... If you ask nicely. He is an Engineer and helped me rerate my Road Boss to 48.5t GVM.... I don't have his number to hand but might be able to dig it up if you can't find him and need the number... 8-) 8-) 8-)

More
9 years 8 months ago #147624 by mammoth
Replied by mammoth on topic Re: Old.White Supper Power
There were several versions of AEC diffs, yours looks like double reduction worm drive with full air s cam brakes and original actuators, but the badges on the half shafts would normally be enamelled whereas yours are pressed. This may be the clue to what they came off. Have you got the AEC suspension (4 spring or 2 spring)with it? Make sure you don't put ep oil in the diff or you will damage the bronze.

More
9 years 8 months ago #147625 by q4016lanz
Thanks for the info guys were picking the White up next mounth once we get her home.we will check it out :)

More
9 years 8 months ago #147626 by JBran
Replied by JBran on topic Re: Old.White Supper Power
Mammoth, in the photo from the back where you can see the rear end, you can see at least one spring, and with how far back the hanger is, it almost looks like it could have two springs a side with some sort of load share in between :) :)

Time to create page: 0.457 seconds