Skip to main content

AR Inter Brakes

More
13 years 5 months ago #36196 by AUSSIE TD-40
Replied by AUSSIE TD-40 on topic Re: AR Inter Brakes
Thanks Ron.
the most excelent copy of the PBR manual arrived here in good condition.

Jake.

INTER TRUCKS, B-3, L-120, AL160, AACO180D, R-190, RD-200
plus a few Inter tractors eta
WARWICK QLD AUSTRALIA

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #206820 by WorkTruck
Replied by WorkTruck on topic Re: AR Inter Brakes
Ron, thanks for the great info in this thread, is there any chance you could send me a copy of the VH-44 Manual or give me some details off the manual (title/part number/etc) so i can search one down on the net?
I have an AS160 - 57. with 15x4 rear drums 6x3/4 Hydravac Booster - and though i have rebuilt the brake booster - am not sure i want to trust my life with the old thing as its not super clean and pretty inside with small amounts of corrosion and Im not 100% certain that the parts Ive rebuilt it with are the right parts (because the parts vary from page to page in the original IH service manual)
So Im considering installing a VH44 in its place under the sidestep. Does your manual detail the different models/strokes/volumes/pressure etc?
Regards, Graeme.

More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #206824 by Rattail 1927
Replied by Rattail 1927 on topic Re: AR Inter Brakes
I bought a VH44 vacuum booster for $99 on eBay ( Chinese) it didn’t have any destructions with it, I bought it thinking it was the right part for my 610 acco but it is two VH99’s I went down the clean mine out for now...till I scrape some pennies together. Jim
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by Rattail 1927.

More
4 years 2 months ago #206825 by JOHN.K.
Replied by JOHN.K. on topic Re: AR Inter Brakes
Better off getting the Girling air booster off your other chassis,and fitting a compressor ..Doesnt need to be a big twin cylinder ,the little 4cfm Clayton is a good littl compressor ,and plenty of air for a booster.

More
4 years 2 months ago #206834 by 180wannabe
Replied by 180wannabe on topic Re: AR Inter Brakes
WorkTruck Graeme,
Ron hasn't contributed to the forum for quite some time, so you may not get a response.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WorkTruck

More
4 years 2 months ago #206840 by JOHN.K.
Replied by JOHN.K. on topic Re: AR Inter Brakes
Worktruck ,I much rather trust a Hydrovac than any VH booster.......with the cylinders sleeved ,or rebored oversize,and new leather piston ,they were a quality item,and for sure there wont be any rubbish Bangladesh PBR parts in it..
The following user(s) said Thank You: WorkTruck

Time to create page: 0.466 seconds