Skip to main content

I am rebuilding a Karrier Superpoise

More
13 years 6 months ago #37116 by Mossy
:-X. I have placed some pics on my facebook page just in case there is another person somewhere in the world who might be interested ? www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=21187&id=...6905963&l=b350bd6111

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 6 months ago #37117 by
There few of these around in Aussie .Dave

More
13 years 6 months ago #37118 by Mossy
You can also see pics at photobucket. s1133.photobucket.com/albums/m600/Ianmossman/ ;D Today I got the fenders fully fitted with fenderwelt and the steering box back in. the steering box has been rebuilt.

More
13 years 6 months ago #37119 by BAZZA K
nice one i just got one too

More
13 years 6 months ago #37120 by Mossy
Hi Bazza K. Send me a pic to ijm54@xtra.co.nz.

More
13 years 6 months ago #37121 by Patrick

Hi there Mossy, I have a '52 S25, with a two foot chassis extension. I think I remember seeing your vehicle on trade me a year or two ago, what an awesome restoration. Tell me how hard were the brakes and wheel bearings to do?

Cheers
Patrick

More
13 years 6 months ago #37122 by Mossy
Hi patrick, I have sent you a message. Everyone said I would never get the hubs off the axle but a guy in my local vintage car club had the exact correct puller which he lent me and off those hubs came easily with a bit of pressure and a solid whack with a mallet. Vintage car clubs, engineering shops and farm machinery workshops are a great source of help for the difficult bits like brakes and bearings. regards, Ian.

More
13 years 6 months ago #37123 by Patrick
Thanks Ian, got your message. Good to know the wheel bearings etc aren't too much of a mission. Will reply off forum later...cheers Patrick

Time to create page: 0.436 seconds