Skip to main content

Many other Inter BCFs in Oz?

More
13 years 2 months ago #46417 by blitz9383
SoftHeartedScotsman,

In response to your question to the BCF cab, they are the same as a loadstar but have a different turrent (roof height) so they are different as they have a 50ml higher roof. The firewall and bonnet line are the same but the door lines are different. I have photos of my ACF if required.

Cheers, Steve

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #46418 by Old AB
From memory, the BCF came out of the factory standard spec with the 6 cylinder petrol, if you wanted the V8,i think it was an optional extra, as was the Perkins. Only ever saw one with the 345 in it , and i think that was fitted aftermarket.. Most where just plain poverty pack fleet spec trucks.. If you wanted the BIG Gear, you bought the Loadstar.. lol lol

Keep old inters alive.

More
13 years 2 months ago #46419 by Johnp
Steve,i did a reverse roof fit to a loadstar cab years ago by welding a dodge/inter cab top on (thru pillars) but you may be able to unpick the welds at the gutter if that area isnt rusted out too and find a good roof for replacement if you are after an (orig look) or just go with the loadstar,AA 110 etc doors are longer but can also be modified if you get stuck for decent loadstar items,it just gives you slightly more chances of finding some useable bits

Time to create page: 0.405 seconds