Skip to main content

repo old rego labels

More
12 years 1 day ago #82984 by busntruck
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationrepo old rego labels was created by busntruck
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationFound this on ebay, repo old rego labels. 8-)

"Bite off more than you can chew and chew like hell."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 day ago #82985 by mammoth
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by mammoth on topic Re: repo old rego labels
Nice little touch - but is this a set up so a scalie can do a pinch for displaying old rego sticker, and one without the correct details at that. Unless the rules have changed?

More
12 years 1 day ago #82986 by busntruck
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by busntruck on topic Re: repo old rego labels
lol mammoth

More
12 years 1 day ago #82987 by hoarder1
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by hoarder1 on topic Re: repo old rego labels
I collect original old rego labels, especially Queensland ones. I've got them going back to the early 1960s, and have a few from the 40s and 50s from NSW.
I also collect old expired driver licences and rego papers.
Here's a bit of a sample:

Collector and admirer of ye olde crappe.  I'm interested in researching and collecting old numb

More
11 years 11 months ago #82988 by busntruck
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by busntruck on topic Re: repo old rego labels
Great collection there Hoarder.

More
11 years 11 months ago #82989 by Sarge
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by Sarge on topic Re: repo old rego labels
funny what a bloke keeps, even stranger what blokes collect, I still have 5 or 6 rego lables for my Original Holden Sandman Panel Van, 'cause I was too lazy to put them on I suppose.

Never got caught.... ;D ;D ;D

/me

Sarge B)
ACCO Owner, Atkinson dreamer.

• Swishy
  • If U don't like my Driving .... well then get off the footpath ...... LOL
More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #82990 by Swishy
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by Swishy on topic Re: repo old rego labels

Sarge :- X
M80

Your Sandman P/Van wouldn't B worth much with all the stilletto heel marks in the ceilin

;)

LOL

Cya
[ch9787]

OF ALL THE THINGS EYE MISS ................. EYE MISS MY MIND THE MOST

There's more WORTH in KENWORTH
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by Swishy.

More
11 years 11 months ago #82991 by Sarge
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by Sarge on topic Re: repo old rego labels
Swish, I have more talent than that, I took em off before I got in, to stop the sheilas from pinchin' em. ;D

Ahhh when I was young V8, Aussie 4 speed, 4 into 1 side pipes, velvet interior, Bucket seats GTS dash and steering wheel, I bought it new for $5800 from Dustings in Burwood, a Belmont van base so no Cig lighter, No interior lights, No radio, no rear mat ... soon fixed all that ..... and you can just see the snout of the boat Scout made me buy ................

It was still on the road a few years ago :o

/me

Sarge B)
ACCO Owner, Atkinson dreamer.

More
11 years 11 months ago #82992 by bigcam
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by bigcam on topic Re: repo old rego labels
Sarge, I had a HQ Sandman shaggin waggon/ you beaut r**t ute in my younger days, not as tidy as yours obviously, mind I lived in Mackay, 308, 4 speed saginaw, good old rocket.
Been getting a bit nostalgic of late and bought myself a WB ute a while ago that was a bit of a roughy, had it Dulux reconditioned by a bloke in Allora and picked it up a week or two ago.

More
11 years 11 months ago #82993 by IHScout
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationReplied by IHScout on topic Re: repo old rego labels
Nice one Cam. Those old utes fetch a premium price these days. Probably because all the other blokes our age who want a bit of nostalgia ;D

Dennis

Time to create page: 0.522 seconds