More
10 years 11 months ago #118313 by Chocs
Replied by Chocs on topic Re: Diamond T For Sale
By the way...

chocs 8-)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 11 months ago #118314 by
Replied by on topic Re: Diamond T For Sale
No wonder this forum has lost a lot of good people.

Good luck with the sale

Trevor

10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #118315 by
www.hcvc.com.au/forum/YaBB.pl?virboard=t..._Chat;num=1295674412

Forum Standards and etiquette
22.01.2011 at 16:33:31

The last couple of months have been a difficult time for the forum. I have received more complaints from forum members in the last month or two than in the previous couple of years!

The reason? Generally the off topic chats. The conflict and banter about what people have. What started off as friendly talk has degenerated into constant attacks!

Further more the number of off topic chats that members are having to go through to find the interesting truck topics is getting extremly annoying!

While many people might enjoy this many do not. And either way this forum is not the place for it!

This forum is to discuss Truck Related matters either modern, classic or even models. Recently adding to this tractors acknowledging them as agricultural trucks!

All other topics not related to this area are not forum related!

The difficulty has always been in defining what constitutes good/great posts. And what is acceptable use of the forum. I can come up with no better document than the following websites details:-

www.wisegeek.com/what-is-forum-etiquette.htm

I suggest all members have a read of this.

As the ideas enclosed are what the administrators and moderators have all decided are correct!

While we have attempted to allow a great deal of lattiude in what is allowable on this forum it seems after recent issues this cannot be allowed to continue.

Please understand what is required to keep this forum running and that at the end of the day the future of this forum is in your hands with what is posted!

10 years 11 months ago #118316 by
I don't see any reason to restate reasonable ethical use of the forum in this post.

It appears that one person expressed a personal opinion about the sleeper. Yet a majority of the posts have been about agreeing that the truck is a very good one and the price is very reasonable for what is being offered.

I don't understand why all these posts appear to be attacking something that doesn't appear to exist.

This is as others have said a great truck for touring around going to events. And have to do nothing to it to enjoy as well as being a very comfortable and easy to look after rig. With this all in mind the price is very reasonable.

I think to stop this off topic discussion I will now lock this thread.

If you wish to purchase this rig refer to the above notice posted by Chocs and Slasha. I personally believe you wouldn't regret the purchase.

Time to create page: 0.464 seconds