Skip to main content

2 x GM D5N Dodges

More
10 years 7 months ago #128494 by 700GMRR
2 x GM D5N Dodges was created by 700GMRR
due to a lack of time and other projects needing finishing I am going to put up for sale my 2 dodges. Both are GM6V53 10 speed RR

[IMG

[IMG

the Red one is a 1977 model. looks better here after getting wet. it appears to have a broken ring as it is down on power and makes a wierd sound when under load at full noise but runs ok otherwise. it is still regoed in WA, brakes work well, tipper works, gear box etc all ok, cab is in pretty good condition for a dodge.
[IMG

[IMG

the white one is 1979 and is unregoed, motor is hard to start and smokey but still runs well. good tyres cab is fair. there is a few bits missing now as they are on the red one.

now what to ask for them? I was looking at $5000 for the red one and $3000 for the white one. happy to get some feed back on the price before I advertise it elsewhere. No offers of drinks of any Kind lol!! but I do need to be realistic.

dont really want to sell them but dont want to leave them out in the rain rusting

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #128495 by Cunning Stunt
Replied by Cunning Stunt on topic Re: 2 x GM D5N Dodges
They look like good ole bangers, honest descriptions (especially about being wet ;D). I think that the price is quite realistic and I think that you'll move them very easily. Hard to believe just how car-like the interiors are, must have been pretty flash in their day 8-).

Good luck selling them

Some play hard to get

More
10 years 7 months ago #128496 by geoffb
Replied by geoffb on topic Re: 2 x GM D5N Dodges
Matey at that price I think you wouldn't have trouble moving them just wish they were over this side

More
10 years 7 months ago #128497 by bigcam
Replied by bigcam on topic Re: 2 x GM D5N Dodges
Mate, they are reasonable buying at that, I don't think you'll have much trouble selling them.

More
10 years 7 months ago #128498 by kenny-mopar
Replied by kenny-mopar on topic Re: 2 x GM D5N Dodges
if someone could do me a good price over to the east coast ..they are unusually long in the wheelbase (which is what im after)

More
10 years 7 months ago #128499 by philip
Replied by philip on topic Re: 2 x GM D5N Dodges
check your pm 700

More
10 years 7 months ago #128500 by 700GMRR
Replied by 700GMRR on topic Re: 2 x GM D5N Dodges
Hi Cunning, Geoff, Big Cam and Kenny, thanks for the feedback, its what makes this forum great.

hard thing to price old trucks

Kenny they are long wheel bases both 22 ft trays

Phil I will send you a PM

More
10 years 6 months ago #128501 by Hardtopman
Replied by Hardtopman on topic Re: 2 x GM D5N Dodges
Don't do it 700.
Sad to hear you letting them go, if only i had room and coin. But if i came home with another truck before we buy the boss her new car, i would be sleeping in it i think.

More
10 years 6 months ago #128502 by 700GMRR
Replied by 700GMRR on topic Re: 2 x GM D5N Dodges
not a easy decision hardtopman, I know how long I spent looking for one. hopefully they can go to good home that they can get a bit of attention

but you never know might not find a buyer!! :)

More
10 years 6 months ago #128503 by kenny-mopar
Replied by kenny-mopar on topic Re: 2 x GM D5N Dodges
if only they were closer ..out of curiousity what sort of road speed do they do ..

Time to create page: 0.634 seconds