Skip to main content

1977 IH D1510 dual cab for sale

More
9 years 6 months ago #150220 by wgipps
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationHi all
Been a long time since i was here.
My truck is on ebay for sale along with a heap of bits and pieces that was going to make a really cool truck. i think ive got most of it the listing.

Open to reasonable offers.
Cheers
Glenn

"If I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a little?&qu

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #150221 by wgipps
hi guys. it didnt sell at $7K so its relisted for $6K. its gotta go so feel free to contact me.

"If I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a little?&qu

More
9 years 6 months ago #150222 by sharon
Hi
What would its road speed be?

More
9 years 6 months ago #150223 by wgipps
hi - wouldnt have a clue - sorry. I drives along nicely as it is at about 80.

More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #150224 by wgipps
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationit does have to go - reasonable offers considered. it is relisted at $6K. i promise you that it is one of the best conditioned D series IH trucks around - it wont disappoint.

Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by wgipps.

More
9 years 4 months ago #150225 by JonteB
Have you still got the truck? I am from Leongatha and very keen.

More
9 years 4 months ago #150226 by wgipps
yes it is still for sale but i am not parting it out - buy all or buy none. sorry but i dont want the hassle of selling bits and pieces.

More
9 years 3 months ago #150227 by JonteB
I want to buy the whole thing, with all the bits. highway diff centre, 392 and the auto, ect

If you could organise it so I can come take a look thursday or friday that would be great
cheers

Time to create page: 0.466 seconds