Skip to main content

lots of old cars/utes/trucks from 120s thru to 70s

More
8 years 8 months ago #162084 by mad_as_hec
Everything under the sun.....check this facebook page out. Everything has to go in the next week apparantly.
Sorry if I have posted in the wrong section.

m.facebook.com/groups/245704698893561

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #162085 by mad_as_hec
Ok.....so it is showing the whole facebook page not just the post I want. It'd the farm load of stuff in Narabri that I'm talking about.

m.facebook.com/kristian.hancock.9/posts/...26ftid%3Du_0_v&mdf=1
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by mad_as_hec.

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #162086 by ianoz
Mate , that is probably on a closed group,so even if we are on facebook , unless your in the group , you can't view it .
Ok , Sorry , Looked at your second post ,and it would not let me view .Just looked at the first one,and see it is a public group , so is viewable , So not sure why the second one does not work .
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by ianoz.

More
8 years 8 months ago #162087 by Morrie
Hi just one question if you don't want to join Facebook and I for one don't how do you read that page.

cheers Morrie

More
8 years 8 months ago #162088 by hayseed

Hi just one question if you don't want to join Facebook and I for one don't how do you read that page.

cheers Morrie

Morrie.. You can't access any Facebook page (even the Public ones) without being a member of Facebook..

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

More
8 years 8 months ago #162089 by Mairjimmy
Morrie looks like you and I will have to wonder what we are missing :-? :-? :-? that is till some one puts up a link to the sale, maybe some one might :) :)
Colin

Time to get up andd get going.......todays bad decisions aren't going to make themselves!!!

More
8 years 8 months ago #162090 by ianoz
That group has nearly 56000 members ,so posts disappear down the page pretty quick .
I scrolled nearly till my fingers bleed ,and i could not find the post Mad as hec linked .Did a search of the group in the posters name and came up with one post with i think an fj ute in it .
Basicly , you got to be Johnny on the spot to see things like that .

Time to create page: 0.457 seconds