Skip to main content

J2 Bedford for sale.

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #162686 by Greg Gamble
J2 Bedford, 6 cylinder petrol, starts and runs well, clutch & gears are good. Tipping tray works well. Original drivers seat available but in poor condition. Can email pics or try to pm them if you want. Has go fast air cleaner and lookout big aluminium stopping device. Used to have brakes a long time ago. Original owners log book is still in the glovebox (really, it is) the tyres all hold air and don't need pumping up every 6 months or so (true) and if I read the topic on how to put up pics I would have done that too, but there is some pics on the fb page...........The battery can go with the truck, seems every time I buy a truck it hasn't got batteries but when I sell them I cant sell it without one.............$ 1,500 ono.
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Greg Gamble.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #162687 by ianoz
Replied by ianoz on topic Re: J2 Bedford for sale.
Photos of Gregs Truck .

More
8 years 7 months ago #162688 by Greg Gamble
Many thanks to Ianoz for posting up pics for me.

More
8 years 7 months ago #162689 by Mairjimmy
Replied by Mairjimmy on topic Re: J2 Bedford for sale.
Looks like it been there and done that, ;) make a top little fire wood truck for some body
Colin

Time to get up andd get going.......todays bad decisions aren't going to make themselves!!!

More
8 years 7 months ago #162690 by geoffb
Replied by geoffb on topic Re: J2 Bedford for sale.
Reckon thats a great buy for some and not alot of folding

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #162691 by Greg Gamble
we have been using it for firewood hence the "new" sides on it........been a reliable goer, cost us about that when we got her about 8 years ago.
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Greg Gamble.

More
8 years 7 months ago #162692 by Greg Gamble
Truck is sold and gone, couple of youg blokes bought it to make into their company tow truck for picking up and dropping off classic restos, way to go, proud of the young blokes.

More
8 years 7 months ago #162693 by defective
Replied by defective on topic Re: J2 Bedford for sale.
...good onya Greg .. i had a sneaking feeling that she'd last about five seconds at that price 8-) 8-) 8-)

Time to create page: 0.492 seconds