Skip to main content

Save me from the Scrapman!

More
13 years 7 months ago #2355 by Gitfinger
Wow, the Rugby is saved already. Thanks you guys!!!

One day I aspire to having a sig line...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #2356 by Sarge
Help ... Scrap man cometh

this nice and tidy van has been used as a hay shed for lotsa years, and is off to the scrap man, no motor (not sure about cog box) believe its a Commer, it has a 2600 or similar number badge on the passenger door along with the Chryler symbol, it is on wheels and looks suprisingly sound/rust free, not much left inside, gauges gone.... I have inherited it by deed poll?? ;D

I will consider delivering to Sandown, or it will be scrap on the Monday following. :-[ :-[

/me

Sarge B)
ACCO Owner, Atkinson dreamer.

More
12 years 11 months ago #2357 by Kpickup
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationJust saw this on ebay and at the price they are asking for a no goer it will probably end up as scrap :(

More
12 years 11 months ago #2358 by invested energy

This red C1200 inter isn't that flash... it has had a comprehensive bog up that I have tried to capture in these pics. I don't know if it'll make $500 in scrap but that's where it'll go if someone doesn't speak up shortly.

It's been amazingly handy to have around though... for a whole heap of little parts. Control cables for the vents, brake pipes, alternator mounting bush, clips and grommets.

I'll save the grille, along with a spare one it came with and a few bits like that... drop us a line if you need ant bits

for when I'm not driving the car of the century...

More
12 years 10 months ago #2359 by acco1840
I have an International CD1840 rolling Chassis that is about to be sent to Sims. Full air S cam brakes, number 3 eaton diff. Front axle, air tanks all driveshafts, hubs, etc, all there. make me an offer. (worth 200 as scrap)

Located at kellevie, tasmania.

1971 Butterbox Acco 1840 V8

More
12 years 10 months ago #2360 by acco1840
Cheap loadstar for sale. No one seems interested in her, so it has come to this..............she is lined up for the scrap man. If you are interested, contact me.

1971 Butterbox Acco 1840 V8

More
12 years 9 months ago #2361 by InterBus
There's a mid 50's Austin truck for sale in Virginia, S.A, I know nothing about it but it's in the Adelaide Gumtree, Ad. I.D. 290186204. It's a bonneted single drive thing and almost looks like an old Inter (well, to me anyway). Yard cleanout, needs full resto, next stop scrapyard etc.

Making something out of nothing since 1973

More
12 years 8 months ago #2362 by BKMAustralia
Hi guys, Just bought my first truck. 1949 GMC 1 1/2 ton flat bed, 6cyl, 1 owner, 68ooo miles.
Need some assistance with getting the engine running as has been sitting for about 4 - 5 years in a shed in dry part of Oz.
Does anyone know what is needed to bring the motor back to life? Has good compression.

More
12 years 8 months ago #2363 by rmodelsteve
fuel works well and maybe a new battery

More
12 years 8 months ago #2364 by Davefarma
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configuration

mite be some good bedford parts, going cheep

Time to create page: 0.526 seconds