Skip to main content

Re: AB120 4x4 for sale

More
13 years 1 month ago #48416 by kenny-mopar
they seem to have gone up in value recently ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #48417 by cobba
Replied by cobba on topic Re: AB120 4x4 for sale
Must be to do with the value of the Aussie Dollar Kenny. ;D

Kerry. I love my Inters, have had about 9 or 10 in my days. Most of them I have bought as semi restored with any rust and a coat of jam done for me, but I have never paid more than $4000 for one yet.

No offense but I think your asking price is a little inflated as to what the market value trully is. Even at half that price I doubt you will get too many looking, but good luck with your sale.

Regards. Bruce.

13 years 1 month ago #48418 by
Replied by on topic Re: AB120 4x4 for sale
Nothing like trying for top dollar for starters, you can always come down! .. :D
Never seen any old Inter ute, no matter how good, sell for that kind of money. Trucks aren't collectables, and never will be. Prices in America confirm that.
I guess it all comes back to how long the seller is prepared to wait, and how soon he/she can find an eager buyer, with vast sums of money burning a hole in their pocket! .. :D

More
13 years 1 month ago #48419 by kerri
Replied by kerri on topic Re: AB120 4x4 for sale
we have a ab120 4x4 1963 model for sale it is in great condition had a rwc done 12 months ago new back tyres and tail lights put on everything else is original has a air tank on the side and the tray is a pickup type with original boards. truck has been shedded it whole life it has done 56532 miles has been well looked after and paint is not to bad for a farm truck there is no major rust only suface where the paint is scratched it is a light green color interior is cream. It has some spare parts. we are asking $18,ooo will take some photos on my next day off and tyy and load up. kerri . sorry deleted original message playing with buttons its not 18,000 we are asking its $13,000 ono can't read my own writting and I don't think it is too much for a solid work truck.

More
13 years 1 month ago #48420 by kerri
these are some photos hope this works

More
13 years 1 month ago #48421 by kerri
sorry the first was so big I think Ive got these right the valve on the side is to an air compressor tank.

More
13 years 1 month ago #48422 by acco1840
Replied by acco1840 on topic Re: AB120 4x4 for sale
Beautiful little Inter mate. If I had the 13000, I would happily buy it from you.
Swap you for a CD1840!!

1971 Butterbox Acco 1840 V8

Time to create page: 0.539 seconds