Skip to main content

WANTED 1970's Kenworth Cabover

More
12 years 6 months ago #63566 by Dingodan
No eBay APP ID and/or Cert ID defined in Kunena configurationDont know how you went on your quest MSD but here is ANOTHER opportunity......

IS a goer and at $3500 the reserve has been met but needs lots of work apparently...Good start for a resto?
Fleabay again

Dingo

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 6 months ago #63567 by
Hi,
Did you ever find your cabover you were looking for?
Saw this on truck sales in Sydney www.trucksales.com.au/buy/details.aspx?R...trecs=6771&silo=1701 obviously needs some things done.

Geoff

More
12 years 4 months ago #63568 by Middleton Diesel
Hey guys its Sean here...had to create a new account because i lost my password and for some reason cant get my old account back up and running....... anyways back on the subject, i havnt found one as of yet..... went and had a look at one but it wasnt quite what i was looking for. Trying to get onto 352RHD about his, but he must not be on here often, anyways i guess i just keep searching

Cheers Sean

More
12 years 3 months ago #63569 by 87 K100
hi guys this is my truck. i know nothing about it. could anyone please tell me something. all mechanics etc tell me its a bicentennial. i now find out its not so any help would be appreciated :s maybe even link me to some old pics of them back in the day.
cheers

More
12 years 3 months ago #63570 by 87 K100
first time using this site. posted that in the wrong conversation. my bad :-/

Time to create page: 0.447 seconds