Skip to main content

International Truck for sale great original condit

More
12 years 7 months ago #64564 by Banjo
Hi there I have listed at a clearing sale at Dubbo this weekend my fathers international truck - it is in great order the only thing wrong with it is the fuel pump ?? it has an add on fuel lifter under the bonnet that draws fuel from a 2 litre containter. The truck is very straight has a good tray and good tires. If you are interested in this truck please contact me or would like further information (although my knowledge is limited) Or even if you have a comment on how much you think this truck might be worth will endeavour to post photos in a sec

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #64565 by Banjo
photos as promised
fingers crossed this works

Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by Andy Wright.

12 years 7 months ago #64566 by
Banjo - That's a nice old Inter in good restorable condition. At a well-attended auction, it should bring around $800-1200.

I missed an early 1950's Dodge truck bargain last week. Sitting in a farm shed, but 99% complete, it went for $200!
I saw the ad, it had only just been posted that day, but I was too busy to call immediately. Went to ring later in the day, and it was gone! :'(

More
12 years 6 months ago #64567 by Banjo
Thank you for your comments - truck didn't sell at auction no bidders. Think perhaps give it a buff fix her up and let husband drive her around. thanks again cheers

More
12 years 6 months ago #64568 by Bugly

Thank you for your comments - truck didn't sell at auction no bidders. Think perhaps give it a buff fix her up and let husband drive her around. thanks again cheers

Banjo - if you like, you can send it up to me and I'll buff it up and drive it round for you! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

1948 Fordson E83W 10/10 pickup

More
12 years 6 months ago #64569 by Banjo
tee hee yer sure : :P

12 years 6 months ago #64570 by
g,day banjo it's a shame there were no bids at the auction.

you could post a price you would like for the old girl.

cheers

12 years 6 months ago #64571 by
Banjo - If you really want to quit her, put her up on eBay with the minimum price you'll take .. and it will sell, provided your minimum price is reasonable.

Cheers - Ron.

More
12 years 6 months ago #64572 by Bcr2734
I would love it tho cash is tight atm.

1980 Mack Superliner R726 ( under resto)&&Scammel: Need Parts PM me!&&1968 KC Bedfor

More
12 years 6 months ago #64573 by bigcam
From what I've seen of fleabay and trying to sell a truck, it's hopeless. I've only tried selling 2 old trucks, used Just Trucks both times, and I'm not unhappy with the response. I think it's only about $30 odd for a colour ad, and I reckon most of the reprobates read it.
Having said that, it's not the right medium for the type of stuff we mase at work (and fleabay is no where in the ball park there either), so it's horse's for course's. Deals on Wheels seems to be the go for the newer stuff.

Time to create page: 0.492 seconds