Skip to main content

mack r700 for sale

More
12 years 5 months ago #69369 by youngmack
mack r700 for sale was created by youngmack
hey guys in a month or so my r700 mack will be up for sale. i am only the third owner of this truck with the last 2 being local and that i know personally. we have done a fair few this to this truck since we bought it including: adding sleeper, new guards, new rear light backets, new cosmetics and rust repairs. we have alsdo done the odd jobs like taking the sump off and cleaning it and puting new gause in oil intake. Basically it has 55000 pound mack camelback suspension with 5.13 ratio diffs with powerdivider, its has a 10 speed mack maxitorque transmittion and a 4 speed spicer auxillary transmittion, it has been repowered with a mack e7 454 motor running v-mack 2 electronics. it also has a 36"sleeper fitted and i will also be getting a verification certificate for her that will allow her to be rated to atleast 150T as well as lots of other goodies. we will be asking around $60 000 ono for the truck but the price is subject to change because we havent worked out what our costs have been.
anyway guys just a heads up so keep and eye open you wont want to miss out on this very strong truck

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #69370 by youngmack
Replied by youngmack on topic Re: mack r700 for sale
any other questions feel free to ask

More
12 years 4 months ago #69371 by Mitch G
Replied by Mitch G on topic Re: mack r700 for sale
Any pictures :D??????

Mitch

Got Sticks?

More
12 years 4 months ago #69372 by youngmack
Replied by youngmack on topic Re: mack r700 for sale
nah not yet mat purly because she isnt finished yet but as soon as shes ready there will be lots of pics

More
12 years 4 months ago #69373 by Bugly
Replied by Bugly on topic Re: mack r700 for sale
Hey youngmack ... don't forget that many on this site like to see the truck on the way to becoming finished, not just parked in the showroom! Most (like me) can relate better to partly completed restorations! ;D ;D

1948 Fordson E83W 10/10 pickup

More
12 years 4 months ago #69374 by wgipps
Replied by wgipps on topic Re: mack r700 for sale
I must agree - id prefer to see something honest as opposed to all dolled up.

"If I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a little?&qu

Time to create page: 0.439 seconds