Skip to main content

KW and others Manuals

• Topic Author
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #77769 by
KW and others Manuals was created by
G'day , I have some glovebox handbook manuals for sale . They are operators manuals , some with minor maintenance instructions included in the book .
Some nice condition , some covers worn , some pages rough , some perfect !!

KW Operator and Maintenance Handbook 1994
128 Pages

KW Operation and Service Handbook 1984
104 Pages Red Cover Black KW Writing goes with below booklet

KW Pre Delivery Inspection Guidelines Handbook 1987
18 pages Red Cover Black KW Writing goes with above book Looks like a Factory Workers or Dealer Pre Delivers Handbook

KW Drivers Truck Condition Report Pad tear off yellow pages, write down the problems

Cummins Pro Driving Techniques for Electronic Motors 1995 50 page

2 x Jake Brake Pro Drivers Technique and Owner Manual 1990

Cummins Handbook Product Range and Directory
98 Pages Fleetguard /Motors /Service etc
advertising blurb booklet

2 x Cummins M11Plus Operators and Maintenance Handbook 1997

1 x Cummins C Series Operators and Maintenance Handbook 1996

1 x NTN Rolling Bearing Handbook Fundamentals and proper use of bearings 92 page

1 x Ford Cargo 1985

1 x Ford Cargo 1986

1 x Iveco Ford Cargo Operators Handbooks

1 x Rheem Vulcan Transit Mixer Operators Handbook
1995 36 pages

1 x Louisville LTS/LTL Operator Handbook 1989
120 pages new but pages come out of the spine

1 x Ford Louisville HN80 Operators Handbook 180 page 1997

1 x Freightliner A4 Size Maintenance Service Manual 1990 12 Chapters (not a workshop manual) covers completely discoloured/worn off but inside good

1 x Perkins Phaser Users Handbook Covers worn off but inside good

1 x Freightliner FL112 Operators Handbook Brand New

1 x Mercedes Benz Operators Book 2228/2223/2638 etc 1981

1 x Mercedes Benz operators handbook 2028/2228/2628/2638 etc 1984

1 x Mercedes Benz op handbook 1635/2235/2644 etc
Year 1989

Several Mercedes Benz Service Books , Dealer Directories worldwide , driving instruction handbooks ( comic style) body mounting manuals books

1 x Western Star Cornerstone Operators Handbook Brand New 1994 180 pages but bent had been wet

1 x Western Star Constellation Series 1 Operators Book 4800/4900/5800/5900 255 pages In Plastic Holder , ring spined , handbook sized , Made In Canada

1 x Volvo NH Operators Handbook Drivers Guide
1999 68 page

1 x Volvo N10/N12 Operators Guide 108 PAGE 1988

1 X Volvo F10/12/16 Operators guide 62 PAGES new

1 x Volvo FL10 Maintenance Manual Handbook Rough Condition in black Volvo Binder

1 x Volvo Drivers Handbook FH12/FH16 Series 1 RHD 1995 64 PAGES

1 X Volvo Owners Handbook N10/12 Water Damaged

1 X Volvo N10 N12 Owners handbook Rough Cover nice inside

1 x Volvo FH565 NH565 Operation Supplement 1999
61 pages New

1 x Volvo FM/FH Volvo Manual Set In Blue Volvo Folders Brand New Multiple Booklets

2 x Volvo Driving Tips Booklet comic style

2 x Volvo Service Booklets warranty etc

1 x Scania 92 Series P112 Handbook set in Black Binder
Multiple Booklets

1 x Scania 3 Series Operators Handbook drivers
new 64 pages

1 x Scania 4 Series Complete 2 x Blue Ring Binder Set Multiple Booklets Brand New small handbook size
Just about every conceivable option is here in its own booklet service/maintenance,gearbox, diffs , how to drive , how to use everything

I work and so can't answer emails straight away

Please if interested make serious offers thanks,
Low offers will receive no replies thanks !!!

Hope they go to a good home ,

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #77770 by Lang
Replied by Lang on topic Re: KW and others Manuals
Masury,

The guys on the forum are a pretty friendly bunch and you might get a better result without the ultimate sales turn-offs like "Low offers will get no replies". "No tyre-kickers", "No time-wasters".

The perception of arrogance will drive them away. After all an offer is just that. Buyer starts low and seller starts high and by negotiation an agreeable price is arrived at.

Someone might be willing to buy your whole collection but because you have not given any indication of price or said what you consider to be a low offer you will never know.

It takes 10 seconds to press "reply" and type "No thanks" but if you are half smart you will know you have a genuine buyer and come back to him with your bottom line.

Isn't it just easier to keep it friendly and save everybody's time and say what you want in the first place?
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by Lang.

More
12 years 2 months ago #77771 by mammoth
Replied by mammoth on topic Re: KW and others Manuals
Quite often I apply a rule to business adverts - if they can't say the price in the ad it is above market value. The same could be applied to private adds but you don't know if they are trying to be smart or just need some education.

More
12 years 2 months ago #77772 by Bruce99
Replied by Bruce99 on topic Re: KW and others Manuals
Might need a mod with access to check out bonefide of said poster? 4 posts?

***********&&---Bruce99---&&***********

More
12 years 2 months ago #77773 by bigcam
Replied by bigcam on topic Re: KW and others Manuals
Bruce you are on the money, it would appear that masury is mainly interested in the forum to sell his items.

That isn't a problem, as the items he has for sale may interest some of the members and he hasn't got any links to any web sites in his posts.

Thanks for the heads up Bruce.

More
12 years 2 months ago #77774 by dozer
Replied by dozer on topic Re: KW and others Manuals
I agree, manners go a long way in the sales process, I have a Scania 112H however I am not interested in buying anything from this source now

• Topic Author
12 years 2 months ago #77775 by
Replied by on topic Re: KW and others Manuals
One may well ask - WHAT IS A SERIOUS OFFER ? >:(

More
12 years 2 months ago #77776 by bigcam
Replied by bigcam on topic Re: KW and others Manuals
Seriously Clarke, what sort of question is that? LOL.

One may well ask - WHAT IS A SERIOUS OFFER ? >:(

• Topic Author
12 years 2 months ago #77777 by
Replied by on topic Re: KW and others Manuals
Thank you for your input and comments , the sting in my eyes is the way I can learn in life and be better educated . Thank you .
I apologise if I offended the membership with the clumsy (and from all the feedback I received) , "barbed" wording of the add. At 10 pm at night sometimes the wording may come out less friendly than what your forum standards are deserving of , and what your membership deserve . So please accept my apologies .I take on board all your comments and believe you are" a friendly bunch of guys" , and I was much in error with my language and inference .

About the manuals "

I have these manuals sitting in boxes ,and am not using them , I thought why hang onto them when I read on your web site the love of Trucks and the care to restore these trucks that your members have . Also the way you jump in to assist each other is wonderful. Plus I believe your membership could get pleasure out of them , and maybe some operators knowledge and workshop assistance.
I was not sure how to sell them or for what amount of money , I looked at your forum and it seemed a much better place for them than The Ebay Commercial world
I am not sure what they are worth to the membership

Some of the manuals are no longer printed but rather than storing them , if I can make your members happy , and get some money to pay the kids school fees , and every other fee !!! I would be grateful .
Please any offers will receive serious replies , but only when I can get to the computer by pushing the kids away from the keyboard that is !!!
Please accept my apologies for offending you
If you need to know my Bone fides , I own no truck , drive no truck , and if I tried to restore a truck , well lets just say it would be better if i shot it off a cliff first ,than see what I could restore anything mechanical to !!!

More
12 years 2 months ago #77778 by Bruce99
Replied by Bruce99 on topic Re: KW and others Manuals
Much better Masury ... see I even gave you a capital letter "M" !!
I'm sure some of those mauals will be most sought after & a God-send for those that grab them.
I'm also quite sure that no-one will expect them for nothing & refuse charity even if you offered it!
Welcome to the Forum !

***********&&---Bruce99---&&***********

Time to create page: 0.458 seconds